Page 235 of 248 FirstFirst ... 135185225228229230231232233234235236237238239240241242245 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 2478

Thread: Coronavirus and the impact on football

https://www.bitchute.com/video/A6GbcUl6blpJ/

Dire warning from Dr Charles Hoff

We just aren’t gearing these kinds of explanations about what’s happening

I've just seen Gareth Southgate's address to the nations youth urging them to get the vaccine because cases are at record levels in those aged 20-29, which of course is most professional footballers.

Does anyone know if our players have been jabbed? I know there was some controversy about the England team waiting their turn like everybody else (although the British & Irish Lions had theirs a while back) but the only football team that I've seen publicly jabbed was Spain just before the Euros.

Anyone else read this?

https://www.si.com/soccer/liverpool/.amp/news/four-key-players-set-to-miss-liverpool-games-due-to-covid?__twitter_impression=true

How can FIFA expect clubs to just cop their key players missing multiple fixtures due to quarantine requirements?

Quote Originally Posted by reddownunder View Post
    Anyone else read this?

https://www.si.com/soccer/liverpool/.amp/news/four-key-players-set-to-miss-liverpool-games-due-to-covid?__twitter_impression=true

How can FIFA expect clubs to just cop their key players missing multiple fixtures due to quarantine requirements?
    I wouldn't worry about it, we've got the best depth in the league according to some on here

Not a problem!

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    I wouldn't worry about it, we've got the best depth in the league according to some on here

Not a problem!
    Are you only really happy when things go badly?

It really gets nasty on here sometimes.. I may disagree with contributers to this site. But when personal insults get introduced. It beats all objective of debate.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    It really gets nasty on here sometimes.. I may disagree with contributers to this site. But when personal insults get introduced. It beats all objective of debate.
    Wasn’t it you calling Pep ‘baldy’ as a derogatory term, at the same time insulating every follicly challenged male (and female) on here?
    Last edited by LFC-DPG; 18th August 2021 at 06:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LFC-DPG View Post
    Wasn’t it you calling Pep ‘baldy’ as a derogatory term, insulating every follicly challenged male (and female) on here?
    I have called him Baldy yes..How do i KNOW people have no hair on HERE?? are you 3ft tall? or almost 9ft??
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by LFC-DPG View Post
    Wasn’t it you calling Pep ‘baldy’ as a derogatory term, at the same time insulating every follicly challenged male (and female) on here?
    lol - What rubbish - I'm a baldy and if that comment wasn't directed at me personally, then why would I feel a personal insult. The world is getting divisive enough without us all going around taking personal offence of words that are not even directed at you! Man up and grow a pair.

Quote Originally Posted by tim_ev View Post
    lol - What rubbish - I'm a baldy and if that comment wasn't directed at me personally, then why would I feel a personal insult. The world is getting divisive enough without us all going around taking personal offence of words that are not even directed at you! Man up and grow a pair.
    I’ve got a full head of hair thank you very much, and it was in reference to a comment made on a different thread. So go back into that hole you came from bald twat.