Page 237 of 248 FirstFirst ... 137187227230231232233234235236237238239240241242243244247 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,370 of 2478

Thread: Coronavirus and the impact on football

Imagine taking things seriously

It's boring as fuck on here nowadays anyway, a few good posters left then a bunch of stuck-up mongs that take everything very serious and think the earth is flat and covid isn't real, bore off it's a forum ffs nothign to do with RL or how people act I hope not oherwise some of you would be very fun at party's and literally probably just moaning and complaining and waiting to die , I couldn't care less really

Thankfully i'm having a busy great time IRL now so not on here so much, lucky you and infact- I'm not sure why I even bother coming on here anymore, must be for the few decent posters left that aren't posting on 10 year old account with 10 posts, and a fake idenity - as someone who use to post on here, alt account, how sad - If not thanks for your great contribution over the years, very very good.

I suppose everything comes to a end at some point, after 12 years I guess it's time, lasted longer than I thought to be fair on here, the forum in general shout out to those that have been active and kept it going since then! Ian Miller Sid Stevo CCTV eggsy etc etc! Some great lads on here so no disrespect to any of you!take care and all the best to you all in the future! <3
    Last edited by Kev0909; 18th August 2021 at 09:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Serious help needed!

It's boring as fuck on here nowadays anyway, a few good posters left then a bunch of stuck-up mongs that take everything very serious and think the earth is flat and covid isn't real, bore off it's a forum ffs nothign to do with RL or how people act I hope not oherwise some of you would be very fun at party's and literally probably just moaning and complaining and waiting to die , I couldn't care less really

Thankfully i'm having a busy great time IRL now so not on here so much, lucky you and infact- I'm not sure why I even bother coming on here anymore, must be for the few decent posters left that aren't posting on 10 year old account with 10 posts, and a fake idenity - as someone who use to post on here, alt account, how sad - If not thanks for your great contribution over the years, very very good.
    You do seem the need to edit your posts regularly. Perhaps think before you type. As a Stuck Up Mong which is a truly shocking word to use on any forum, I wish you well in the aggressive world you inhabit. I cannot believe it is Merseyside. I am a Scouser born off Wavertree Road so don’t play that card, Although It seems to me that though you may indeed be the life and soul of the party you really are a joker short of a full pack.

Quote Originally Posted by huyrob View Post
    Serious help needed!
    Thanks!

You talk Like I care, you could come from the moon, or Firmino's dad for all I care

Thanks for the wise words of wisdom anyway gramps.

Anyway, please post more in the future actually about football, and keep this place alive =) you seem a top red fan and all that!

P.S lot worse than that, that's been said on here and in proper context too =) I'm only generally saying it because who cares? I won't be on here any longer maybe "mong" is a bit strong, but the rest yeah, that's true.
    Last edited by Kev0909; 18th August 2021 at 09:41 PM. Reason: saves another post

Good luck

I suppose everything comes to a end at some point, after 12 years I guess it's time, lasted longer than I thought to be fair on here, the forum in general shout out to those that have been active and kept it going since then! Ian Miller Sid Stevo CCTV eggsy etc etc! Some great lads on here so no disrespect to any of you!take care and all the best to you all in the future! <3
    Had to reply again as you had provided another edit to your post:
    It would be a shame for you to leave the forum, we all get a bit wound up from time to time. Another poster engaged with me and felt it was time to leave, it isn’t . I was pleased he returned. We need all the support we can get.Hopefully you may look at your posts and think …. “ maybe I went a bit too far there”? Maybe you won’t. Either way enjoy the season.. and please don’t call anybody ever again a mong, okay to use a tw*t kn*b…. you used Weeb but don’t know that, bell end cu*t. Etc but not ever mong.

Thanks!

You talk Like I care, you could come from the moon, or Firmino's dad for all I care

Thanks for the wise words of wisdom anyway gramps.

Anyway, please post more in the future actually about football, and keep this place alive =) you seem a top red fan and all that!
    You really don’t care about calling a person “ Mong”?

Quote Originally Posted by huyrob View Post
    You really don’t care about calling a person “ Mong”?
    Nope been called a lot worse, seen a lot worse- you lived under a rock?

Heck people use to call that others all the time back in the day context is a big thing though.

Anyway last post, don't take everything so serious especially on here, you'll get high blood pressure.

Nope been called a lot worse, seen a lot worse- you lived under a rock?

Heck people use to call that others all the time back in the day context is a big thing though.

Anyway last post, don't take everything so serious especially on here, you'll get high blood pressure.
    So you perpetuate it? Why?

Aah,
    “ back in the day”
    You disparingely called me Gramps. Yes back in my day it was used as were other shocking words Spaz etc. I would have wished that such words were expunged from the lexicon of younger people. You refer to me living under a stone . I have grown up, realised shocking and outdated terms……under what modernistic stone do you dwell?
    My blood pressure is fine thanks for your concern though.