Page 238 of 248 FirstFirst ... 138188228231232233234235236237238239240241242243244245 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,380 of 2478

Thread: Coronavirus and the impact on football

Quote Originally Posted by LFC-DPG View Post
    I’ve got a full head of hair thank you very much, and it was in reference to a comment made on a different thread. So go back into that hole you came from bald twat.
    😂😂😂

Sure its not a wig!

Always remember

Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Bye Kev....

See you here again tomorrow, yeah?

Huyrob, why do you keep telling us you’re not posting anymore then continue to post?
    Genuine question.

Good question. I self imposed a limit of 50 pre closure of transfer window. I have broken my word….I’m a very naughty boy.
    I had to post in some instances as I could not sit back whilst others posted sick (original sense of the word) insulting and probably criminal posts referring in appalling terms to people with special needs.
    If it hadn’t been for such appalling posts I may have been able to keep my word ( to myself)
    Genuine answer to your genuine question

How do you view one person telling another they “need help”?

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    How do you view one person telling another they “need help”?
    Having re-read the post to which I made this response I stand by my opinion.

So no irony there then.

You don’t think telling someone you have never even met before and know nothing about, they need help might be offensive?

You don’t think that you are insulting that person or maybe offending anyone reading that who does actually “need help” by your flippant remarks?

Ok as long as you’re comfortable with level of hypocrisy.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    So no irony there then.

You don’t think telling someone you have never even met before and know nothing about, they need help might be offensive?

You don’t think that you are insulting that person or maybe offending anyone reading that who does actually “need help” by your flippant remarks?

Ok as long as you’re comfortable with level of hypocrisy.
    If you cannot see the difference between recognising signs of stress and suggesting help and calling somebody a mong then so be it. Your hypocrisy argument holds no water in the context of the posts.

Quote Originally Posted by huyrob View Post
    If you cannot see the difference between recognising signs of stress and suggesting help and calling somebody a mong then so be it. Your hypocrisy argument holds no water in the context of the posts.
    Mongoloid

Most of you're posts are counter-productive, there's about 10 on actual football, but whatever floats your boat, you sad old git.

"Not the sharpest tool in the box are you….get back in it and ponder"- Quote yourself Mongo.- is that actually better?? I don't think so, really..

"There you go again…..do you ever have even a faint glimmer of positivity in you, relating to football or life in general? "

"I know it is probably against Forum rules but ……

“ Are you free to partake in some group motivational and team building seminars”… Salary and conditions won’t be good enough for you, nor will the venue facilities or anything else. But , on the positive side…..the audience will be right alongside you as they are the most pessimistic miserable group of twats you can ever imagine encountering ."

"Can you enlighten me in a sort of enlightened way what you mean? "

The difference? I'm totally not serious on here and those that actually post on here will know that, and use to much worse than "Mong" maybe it's a era sort of thing, maybe you're catholic and can't swear in your house i'm not sure, and there's you being super serious!

Had to get one more post in! I shall have a break for a while nothing to do with you though there's plenty like you that come and go and just post to cause arguements or for reactions, Noods if you're out there, hope you're okay if you ever read or can see this, take care!

Maybe you should take up nitting, as a more productive hobby, or maybe a therapist ? as you seem to know people so well on a online forum! Oh wait, you'd probably finish them off..

I think this thread can be locked now anyway, just turned into spam and everything is back to normal pretty much thankfully.

I do hope you spend the rest of your life being happy, and not being a grumpy o.a.p on a forum finding everything offensive, live while you still can! every day is a blessing! No point wasting your last days on here, is there? I mean, that's why i'm having a break apart from work I end up spending to much time on my PC, and other sites including this, instead of actually living and enjoying myself.

I'm all for people posting more, but when it comes to you, I don't see anything but being negative towards everyone with every post, looking for arguements or needless discussions, talk about football great, this isn't fucking snowflake online, where we talk about lifes problems in the football forum anyway, and sit around the camp fire and cry on each other's shoulders about how hard life is, and how I got called a mong yesterday and it really hurt me. obviously not saying i'm the nicest guy on here, because no way i'm not and frankly I couldn't care less on here how I come across because it's not real, but at least it's not all the time, or half of my posts like yours, because you know I come on here to talk about football, I thought that's what we all did, that's the only time i'm serious because the majority of the rest of it, is complete and utter rubbish and dribble.

get a grip you hypocrite I shall not be responding any further, so go mad take care xxxx see you in the future if you're still around on here xxx

Things i've been told online "go kill yourself" "I hope you get cancer" "Jump off a tall building" just a few examples, of glorious online games, I don't think what i've said comes anywhere close, a few has been on here too, I wouldn't use the internet if I was you, heck I heard that term a lot even in the workplace "mong" or similar, amongst other things, but I know people aren't being deadly serious.

But I must admit it would be a better place on here, like in real life - if everyone got along and didn't turn on each other- I shall work on being nicer in the future on here after my holiday

@taksin you fall into the same category i'm afraid only seem to post looking for arguements or to degrade someone (but telling someone to go back into there box is much better than a word "mongo", once again what's more offensive? Thinking you're a professor smart bollocks trying to score points on the forum all the time, basically saying covid is a hoax, when god knows how many people have lost people due to it on here, or just browsing and there's you preaching, every point you made ended up being untrue, and a load of shite, but it's ok because you can link some fake-news 10k youtube video, with a load of other people thinking they know best, yeah some of them are dead now because of it, but you know, you keep thinking you're the best, and the smartest guy ever to post on this forum, hilarious and very hypocritical yourself.

P.S it's called speaking your mind, I really don't care I find it rather amusing, I think some of you should look at yourselves before pointing out others
    Last edited by Kev0909; 19th August 2021 at 06:01 PM. Reason: Covid isn't real lol.