Page 239 of 248 FirstFirst ... 139189229232233234235236237238239240241242243244245246 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,390 of 2478

Thread: Coronavirus and the impact on football

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Mongoloid

Most of you're posts are counter-productive, there's about 10 on actual football, but whatever floats your boat, you sad old git.

"Not the sharpest tool in the box are you….get back in it and ponder"- Quote yourself Mongo.- is that actually better?? I don't think so, really..

"There you go again…..do you ever have even a faint glimmer of positivity in you, relating to football or life in general? "

"I know it is probably against Forum rules but ……

“ Are you free to partake in some group motivational and team building seminars”… Salary and conditions won’t be good enough for you, nor will the venue facilities or anything else. But , on the positive side…..the audience will be right alongside you as they are the most pessimistic miserable group of twats you can ever imagine encountering ."

"Can you enlighten me in a sort of enlightened way what you mean? "

The difference? I'm totally not serious on here and those that actually post on here will know that, and use to much worse than "Mong" maybe it's a era sort of thing, maybe you're catholic and can't swear in your house i'm not sure, and there's you being super serious!

Had to get one more post in! I shall have a break for a while nothing to do with you though there's plenty like you that come and go and just post to cause arguements or for reactions, Noods if you're out there, hope you're okay if you ever read or can see this, take care!

Maybe you should take up nitting, as a more productive hobby, or maybe a therapist ? as you seem to know people so well on a online forum! Oh wait, you'd probably finish them off..

I think this thread can be locked now anyway, just turned into spam and everything is back to normal pretty much thankfully.

I do hope you spend the rest of your life being happy, and not being a grumpy o.a.p on a forum finding everything offensive, live while you still can! every day is a blessing! No point wasting your last days on here, is there? I mean, that's why i'm having a break apart from work I end up spending to much time on my PC, and other sites including this, instead of actually living and enjoying myself.

I'm all for people posting more, but when it comes to you, I don't see anything but being negative towards everyone with every post, looking for arguements or needless discussions, talk about football great, this isn't fucking snowflake online, where we talk about lifes problems in the football forum anyway, and sit around the camp fire and cry on each other's shoulders about how hard life is, and how I got called a mong yesterday and it really hurt me. obviously not saying i'm the nicest guy on here, because no way i'm not and frankly I couldn't care less on here how I come across because it's not real, but at least it's not all the time, or half of my posts like yours, because you know I come on here to talk about football, I thought that's what we all did, that's the only time i'm serious because the majority of the rest of it, is complete and utter rubbish and dribble.

get a grip you hypocrite I shall not be responding any further, so go mad take care xxxx see you in the future if you're still around xxx
    Mmm.

For someone who keeps telling himself he doesn't care you seem awfully touchy when receiving criticism. And you say this;

"I couldn't care less on here how I come across because it's not real"

You getting wound up and nasty is real (I'm sure you experience it within yourself in a real way) and so this is another one of those internet excuses used by people who want to keep on dishing out the insults, hoping to do a little bit of damage along the way, whilst clinging to some kind of imaginary moral high ground as they do it. It's unconvincing.

Quote Originally Posted by huyrob View Post
    Had to reply again as you had provided another edit to your post:
    It would be a shame for you to leave the forum, we all get a bit wound up from time to time. Another poster engaged with me and felt it was time to leave, it isn’t . I was pleased he returned. We need all the support we can get.Hopefully you may look at your posts and think …. “ maybe I went a bit too far there”? Maybe you won’t. Either way enjoy the season.. and please don’t call anybody ever again a mong, okay to use a tw*t kn*b…. you used Weeb but don’t know that, bell end cu*t. Etc but not ever mong.
    And who made you the bell end cunt prophet of acceptable utterances?

Think you’re safe to add twat knob to that as well CCTV, apparently.

This tread has taken a bizarre twist !!
    We're all back into Stadiums, calm the Fuck down people! !

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    This tread has taken a bizarre twist !!
    We're all back into Stadiums, calm the Fuck down people! !
    Jeez yeah Ian. Give yourselves a good rub out lads. YNW(ank)A

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    And who made you the bell end cunt prophet of acceptable utterances?
    Wow, what wit. How long did that fester in the cess pit of your mind?

There you go again huyrob.

Please look up the word hypocrite. Perhaps moving on to irony having digested the information.

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    Jeez yeah Ian. Give yourselves a good rub out lads. YNW(ank)A
    Really sad to see this site deteriorate in this way. Thanks Taksin, you’re support was appreciated.Miller you asked valid questions but unnecessarily sought confrontation., Justme we disagreed . But Kevin and CCTV dear me you are really in a dark place.
    I am fortunate I am wealthy, or a “ stuck up mong” , I have three season tickets, which I have had for over 30 years, I am very healthy in body and mind I enjoy my club and the games ( go to under 18s also ) . I get vitriol when on away matches, I go to most. I am hit every time by the usual claims about scousers, victims etc. I have stood up over the years but ..this forum, with other so called supporters calling me old git and inferring that I may not be around long has really depressed me. If this is what young Merseyside “ men “ feel then I’ll leave them to fight their own battles, brought on by what? Insecurity, or as I’m often told “ chips on shoulder “ I will find it difficult to argue now.Thankfully I have never encountered attitudes like this at the match ( lower centenary row 15 !!)
    I’m gone now from this site.
    RIP 97

There’s so much to go at every time you post.
    I am a 58 year old scouser who went to my first match in ‘70/71, Tommy Lawrence was in goal.
    Advanced age and being fortunate enough to have 3 season tickets does not make your opinions any more valid than the next person’s, though you will find that very hard to believe.
    Going again are you?

Promises promises.