Page 240 of 248 FirstFirst ... 140190230233234235236237238239240241242243244245246247 ... LastLast
Results 2,391 to 2,400 of 2478

Thread: Coronavirus and the impact on football

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    There’s so much to go at every time you post.
    I am a 58 year old scouser who went to my first match in ‘70/71, Tommy Lawrence was in goal.
    Advanced age and being fortunate enough to have 3 season tickets does not make your opinions any more valid than the next person’s, though you will find that very hard to believe.
    Going again are you?

Promises promises.
    Go for it then.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    And who made you the bell end cunt prophet of acceptable utterances?
    Not sure you meant prophet. Perhaps you meant judge?

I would suggest CC is bang on it with ‘Prophet.’

You do like to proclaim.

Has to be the post of the last few weeks surely? Pure poetry. A little fruity I will grant you but it’s brutally efficient and beautifully put.

He is wasted on a football forum - some of his sentences are fit for the highest of highbrow publication.
    Last edited by Steveo; 20th August 2021 at 12:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    There’s so much to go at every time you post.
    I am a 58 year old scouser who went to my first match in ‘70/71, Tommy Lawrence was in goal.
    Advanced age and being fortunate enough to have 3 season tickets does not make your opinions any more valid than the next person’s, though you will find that very hard to believe.
    Going again are you?

Promises promises.
    Amazing. I bet the atmosphere in the ground in the 70s was unbelievable. You see clips on youtube. very close together the fans in the sense of them being in unison. I cant speak from experience but i get the feeling since the all the money came into the game its changed. Though Anfield is still great. Thankfully the owners decided to stay. Bright shinny stadiums are one thing. Being at your true home is another.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Going back to Huyrob, I blocked him not long after he came on this site..I have been online long enough to know that some people return in another name just to keep something going they had previously. I can come across as pompus on somethings But i like this forum so i tended to avoid him
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post

You do like to proclaim.
    don't we all!
    Sir what is going on.. things is not going according to plan. u promiss early signing. noting happen. Man u 3 player now

Timeless... unless you're a potter.

Quote Originally Posted by huyrob View Post
    Wow, what wit. How long did that fester in the cess pit of your mind?
    Tbh, not long. I did spend a minute ensuring I only used our newly anointed master's pre-approved list of socially acceptable swear words.
    I spent a further 2 mins pondering on whether it was the vowels in swear words that caused such offense, but concluded it wasnt as you never seem to censor the o in mong. So the cunt went uncensored.

Otherwise I think it was a perfectly compliant sentence. Is my submission to your reign not enough to be deemed worthy ?
    Is there more and more i need to do, to be value by the person who claims to only want to help the people whilst detesting them and seeking their submission.

M*ff

It only takes a couple of pages of this thread to work out who has (or hasn't) had exposure to Bob Ross and Enya.