Page 248 of 248 FirstFirst ... 148198238241242243244245246247248
Results 2,471 to 2,478 of 2478

Thread: Coronavirus and the impact on football

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    VAERS isn't 100% reliable it seems.
    Anyone would find 15k deaths in one country from a vaccine alarming, some say VAERS is being used by anti vaccine activists to skew data. Do you believe the US would be okay with using a vaccine thats caused 15k deaths? That seems like a stretch.
    Might just be me being cynical.
    A vaccination program like this has never been done over such a short period, maybe other programs would have comparable stats but over a longer time frame?
    There has been a large piece of work undertaken by, I think, Malone which shows this is grossly under reported. He reveals the way in which doctors are discouraged from reporting injury, as well as told not to treat the disease by other means. He uses raw mortality data to estimate 5 times as many deaths from the vaccine.

Yes I think the leadership has gone psychopathic now - anything is possible to justify political success.

Remember there are something like 1.600 deaths per day in this country alone - 15k in the USA in 6 months can slip by relatively unnoticed. We are bamboozled by the statistics. They are being used to obfuscate and generate fear.

I am scared of totalitarianism. Not of the virus.

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    I find it strange how hospitals are full to bursting with the unvaccinated minority this year, when 12 months ago they somehow coped with 100% of the population unvaccinated!
    Exactly. And all the most vulnerable in North America are more or less totally vaccinated. At the bottom of this little story is most likely to be a big, ongoing, strategic, government sponsored lie.

The word ‘bursting’ is also likely to be misleading.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    VAERS isn't 100% reliable it seems.
    Anyone would find 15k deaths in one country from a vaccine alarming, some say VAERS is being used by anti vaccine activists to skew data. Do you believe the US would be okay with using a vaccine thats caused 15k deaths? That seems like a stretch.
    Might just be me being cynical.
    A vaccination program like this has never been done over such a short period, maybe other programs would have comparable stats but over a longer time frame?
    Dr Malone was on Brett Weinsteins podcast and they discussed how covid vaccines have recorded more side effects than the other 72 vaccines administered over the last 30 years.

They also discussed how the vaccine is neurotoxic unlike how it was presented and how it travels to the womb/ovaries and bone marrow at a concerning rate, again unlike as it was initially presented.
    There's also a claim that vaccines aren't being delivered properly, should be aspirated but more often are not given in this manner.

Dr Malone invented the mrna tech about 20 years ago and has worked in vaccines his whole life.
    Dr Mccullough (iirc) has spoken about the vaccine too and again he has been a professional working on vaccines throughout his life.
    It's unlikely they have become anti-vaxxers overnight, perhaps the antivaxxers just started trying to game the system but I'm not sure that's probable.

Klopp's metaphor about drink driving was, unfortunately, not based on the science. The vaccines are not designed to stop transmission.

There's a lot else wrong with his metaphor, but we need for starters to start knowing what we are oppressing people for.

Sir what is going on.. things is not going according to plan. u promiss early signing. noting happen. Man u 3 player now

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    Klopp's metaphor about drink driving was, unfortunately, not based on the science. The vaccines are not designed to stop transmission.

There's a lot else wrong with his metaphor, but we need for starters to start knowing what we are oppressing people for.

Aye it was a bizarre few words and metaphor. Maybe if we want to stop drink driving the state needs to alter the human body to prevent drunkenness and ban transport.

Seemed a bit mad saying its one fault if you get covid and also if you spread it to another.
    Imo all he had to do was add on a just 'like the aids epidemic with the homosexuals' to cause a media shitstorm.

With airborne diseases, essentially you have to treat the air and surfaces as potential sources of infection. Infection control as such at its max, means staying in your home all the time, which isn't a longer term solution.

At least with aids, other std's and unplanned pregnancies there's a more acknowledgable failure on one's part.
    You can leave your home, breath and not run into those issues as a consequence.

The reason Jurgen hasn't heard anyone say what professor Gupta is saying here is because it would no longer suit the establishment view to be this straight forward or honest. We are in the midst of a totalitarian fervour and it is suitable to those caught up in the 'mass formation' to view the unvaccinated as the enemy. They are rounding on them and no time is given to facing awkward facts that fly in the face of everything the aristocratic class says and believes.

In my opinion the unvaccinated have become the enemy because they are seen as the opposition, righty or wrongly. that's why this has almost nothing to do with Covid anymore. Jurgen is under a lot of pressure as a leader and a diplomat (on issues like bringing the Brazil players back from a red country) and he is trying to make sense of something that has become mad.

Brazil taken off the red list.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    Brazil taken off the red list.
    That's promising but won't help much if Fabinho and Alisson take part in the match against Uruguay as that match kicks off less than 36 hours before the Watford match.