Page 59 of 248 FirstFirst ... 94952535455565758596061626364656669109159 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus and the impact on football

Not sure if this will help or is relevant, but my old man's health centre called him today to ask him to come in and have another pneumonia jab.

I'm not 100% sure on this as have only been told about this through word of mouth, but isn't it the case that what's been killing people is the virus causing them to develop pneumonia as it progresses?
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by shminkyred View Post
    by the way.....Wasn't Sunday Crap...lol

But the tide seems to be swaying towards null and void!

52% of the SSN poll are voting null and void...surprise surprise!!!
    Lol, hardly surprising, you can absolutely bet that's a result of millions of filthy Mancs desperately voting that way

If there were no more football and the Premier League were incapable of acting with honesty or integrity, we'd just take them to court and win comfortably given the relevant precedents that exist.

It's a sad indictment of our society how they're behaving, that was my experience of Mancs when I lived there, they want what everyone else has, don't expect to have to work for it, expect it given to them for nothing, all of that's bad enough, but they cannot stand other people who have worked a lot harder than them doing better than they are as a result of that hard work, they're really bitter horrible cunts of a breed of people

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Lol, hardly surprising, you can absolutely bet that's a result of millions of filthy Mancs desperately voting that way

If there were no more football and the Premier League were incapable of acting with honesty or integrity, we'd just take them to court and win comfortably given the relevant precedents that exist.

It's a sad indictment of our society how they're behaving, that was my experience of Mancs when I lived there, they want what everyone else has, don't expect to have to work for it, expect it given to them for nothing, all of that's bad enough, but they cannot stand other people who have worked a lot harder than them doing better than they are as a result of that hard work, they're really bitter horrible cunts of a breed of people
    That last paragraph, you could also be talking about scousers, i'ts the reason they get such a bad press. Every town and city has it's workers and shirkers
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Not sure if this will help or is relevant, but my old man's health centre called him today to ask him to come in and have another pneumonia jab.

I'm not 100% sure on this as have only been told about this through word of mouth, but isn't it the case that what's been killing people is the virus causing them to develop pneumonia as it progresses?
    Yes I think that is the case. Sticky mucus forming in the lungs making it very difficult to breath.
    How old is your Pa?

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Yes I think that is the case. Sticky mucus forming in the lungs making it very difficult to breath.
    How old is your Pa?

The White House is holding a major press conference right now i mentioned prior that they were setting up drive through testing in certain areas this is so the hospitals are not overwhelmed with testing and are free to work on the sick.
    Also a Dr Fauci said today was the 1st day a group of people approx 50 in a certain age bracket have received their 1st injection they are going to be given 2 injections over a period of months and then are going to be continually monitored.Quite interesting i thought.

I don't think personally i would like the test for the virus which consists of them putting a swab up your nose to the back of your throat.
    Last edited by fagin; 16th March 2020 at 10:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    How old is your Pa?
    I was wondering from a preventing deaths point of view, if older people having a pneumonia jab would prevent them developing it as the Coronavirus infection progressed

I was wondering from a preventing deaths point of view, if older people having a pneumonia jab would prevent them developing it as the Coronavirus infection progressed
    I think providing the person isn't already infected it certainly would be a help jmo after all the virus is supposed to be a new strain of pneumonia

The majority of people under 50 and some up to 60 have very little to worry about even if they contract the virus providing they have no underlying health issues

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    That last paragraph, you could also be talking about scousers, i'ts the reason they get such a bad press. Every town and city has it's workers and shirkers
    I was talking about working Mancs I experienced, the workers were shirkers, clock watching, do as little as possible, last in first out, thick bastards, they turned up and thieved a living, but wanted everything the people who did work really hard were getting, real entitled arseholes the lot of them