Page 61 of 248 FirstFirst ... 115154555657585960616263646566676871111161 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus and the impact on football

Smile

I'll get someone to show me how to before i post anything like that without a "Link" in future please accept my apologies

Quote Originally Posted by fagin View Post
    I'll get someone to show me how to before i post anything like that without a "Link" in future please accept my apologies
    I was only joking about you being lazy it just basic HTML code, you put the code in brackets like this [YT] [quote] [B] [URL] and then to complete it with your link [URL] or your youtube code [YT] of to put something in bold [B] you just put the same code again in brackets at the end but with [/] forward slash Example: /YT /quote /B /URL

I only learnt that when I used to be the main contributor to a website that had a HTML publishing system, I just went into edit mode on the former person's article and learnt the code that way. Same with excel I just double clicked on things I wanted to learn how to do to show the sum or calculation or how you made different things go to different places, all of it really, I just learnt it backwards from an existing XL spreadsheet
    Last edited by Nineteenx; 16th March 2020 at 11:06 PM.
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Cool

[QUOTE=Nineteenx;2626124]I was only joking about you being lazy it just basic HTML code, you put the code in brackets like this [YT]
    [B] [URL] and then to complete it with your link [URL] or your youtube code [YT] of to put something in bold [B] you just put the same code again in brackets at the end but with [/] forward slash Example: /YT /quote /B /URL
    Hey i know you were joking .......but i was just being honest in answering you....i have never posted links before so obviously to me it's a problem.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?470396-1/president-trump-coronavirus-task-force-issue-guidelines-public

Hopefully i've done this right if so.....fast forward to 42mins 45sec

Hey i know you were joking .......but i was just being honest in answering you....i have never posted links before so obviously to me it's a problem.
    It's really easy to learn how to do all of it, so I've posted a link here, if you click on reply with quote for anything you want to learn the HTML code to be able to do it will show you the code anyone's used to post a link or a youtube or to put something in bold of italics or change the size etc etc etc https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/first-team in what you're quoting

https://www.c-span.org/video/?470396-1/president-trump-coronavirus-task-force-issue-guidelines-public

Hopefully i've done this right if so.....fast forward to 42mins 45sec
    Yes thanks, that's exactly right, it's really easy to learn all of it

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    I've actually had the disease, as it turns out. Today is day 12 for me in terms of symptoms. I had originally dismissed the idea as I presumed I was too early, but the symptoms were so severe and they matched, so I suspected it more and more as I went along. Then I spoke to a colleague who works in the NHS and she said the doctors and surgeons have been telling her it's two weeks ahead of the schedule outlined in the govt press release the other day. That means it widespread already.

Strangely though, I'm the only person I know who's had it. None of my contacts have thus far caught it from me - although carrying it is a possibility.

The cough was really intense and painful but the last few days have felt like I was having a heart attack, coming in waves in the evening, and since it has been easing today and yesterday, it just feels like waves of angina. I did think I could die of a heart attack overnight, but it seems less likely now. I'm 49 and in very good health.

The whole picture is looking quite surreal now. My opinion is that the economic effects of this shut down are potentially catastrophic and could lead to widespread civil unrest. My commitment is to act with peace towards others, no matter how selfishly they are behaving.

Best wishes to all of you on here. Be good to each other!
    Jesus wept, that sounds awful. I’m glad you’re on the mend mate. Hopefully this has given you some immunity.

As someone who’s had their fair share of heart problems over the last few years, this absolutely terrifies me. I’m sure if I did get it, it’ll kill me. Worrying times for everyone.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    It's really easy to learn how to do all of it, so I've posted a link here, if you click on reply with quote for anything you want to learn the HTML code to be able to do it will show you the code anyone's used to post a link or a youtube or to put something in bold of italics or change the size etc etc etc https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/first-team in what you're quoting
    Thanks....now i gotta get back to snowblowing my driveways

I’ve posted this earlier in the thread, but for anyone that’s interested here it is again:

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

It’s really interesting to look at the graphs and data for China, to see how this could settle down at some point.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Just saw on Global News that Victoria British Columbia Canada opened the 1st Drive Through screening facility and suggest more will

follow.Maybe it suggests it's a going to become a common occurrence for many countries until this Virus is under some control