Page 89 of 248 FirstFirst ... 397982838485868788899091929394959699139189 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus and the impact on football

Each country is different

South Korea
    Italy
    Germany

Each a different story

Some are better prepared

If anything comes from this then it is how to deal with a future pandemic.

Watch the bill gates ted video from 4 years ago+

Hits the nail right on the cooking head.

About a future epidemic (not pandemic)

He said that we spend trillions on war defence. When the future war is biological.

WE ARE NOT PREPARED
    That was 4 years ago!

And here it is.

A "I told you so" moment .

Good luck ; good health. Stay at home ; wah your hands. And it seems 12 weeks things will get better.

Discipline needed; which many dont have.

We will survive this. South Korea is getting back to normal. But of course masks ($1-$2) and free gel sanitizer everywhere.

We will adapt. We always do.

Try to limit your social media exposure too.

Yesterday I watched interviews with kloppo and ian Wright calling Lukaku.

All on youtube

I'm linking some good youtube videos on lfc footy meditation mindfulness anxiety

Lots to calm the mind.

It's not easy to stay positive I know that.

But the good news is we are all making a difference and trying to fight through this.

ynwa

Well that's it then, we're in lockdown. Good luck enforcing it with 'you can go out once a day for exercise'. Everyone's going to say 'it's my first walk of the day officer'.
    "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass.........and I'm all out of bubblegum."

Quote Originally Posted by toneata View Post
    Well that's it then, we're in lockdown. Good luck enforcing it with 'you can go out once a day for exercise'. Everyone's going to say 'it's my first walk of the day officer'.
    By "everyone" you mean the same bell-ends who were ignoring all previous advice/instructions and who will continue to ignore all future instructions.

Yes noodle, those pr*cks.
    "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass.........and I'm all out of bubblegum."

Its the right thing to do as I was saying to Aldo these morons dont seem to understand how serious this is, so Boris of all people has to explain this to them.

Whats the betting some will say I didnt see the news you know the same lot who would have seen it if he said here is £20 to everyone for free.

I wish I could say I was shocked but im not.

LOCKDOOOOOOOWN

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, hmmmm, let's see, 26,000 fewer police including special constables available because of Tory austerity cuts, I can see them enforcing that, NOT!

Last edited by Nineteenx; 23rd March 2020 at 10:30 PM.
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by toneata View Post
    What officers? There aren't any local officers in a lot of places, the Tories closed over 650 police stations during austerity

A lot of this rests firmly on the shoulders of all the utter morons who kept voting for the fuckers, we're hugely under resourced to deal with everything in the normal day today, let alone during a pandemic, and the same twats who kept voting for these shitheads are probably exactly the same 'I'm alright Jack' twats that are putting everyone else at risk
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

We may lack police but there's always the army. best shoot to kill though otherwise it puts a strain on the NHS.

As dicko says each country is different, Germany have more cases than most but a remarkably low death rate.

I suspect we have more cases than reported, the official figure for Brighton & Hove is 17 yet today the news reported a nursing home there with 13 residents and 7 members of staff showing symptoms but they won't be confirmed for 5 days until the tests come back...

Boris has ordered lots of premises to close including libraries if there's any left - they've closed 800 libraries since 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    What officers? There aren't any local officers in a lot of places, the Tories closed over 650 police stations during austerity

A lot of this rests firmly on the shoulders of all the utter morons who kept voting for the fuckers, we're hugely under resourced to deal with everything in the normal day today, let alone during a pandemic, and the same twats who kept voting for these shitheads are probably exactly the same 'I'm alright Jack' twats that are putting everyone else at risk

Surely those who voted Tory were old, rich Surrey pensioners?, that's what we've been told the last 3 years. Doubt they're the ones flocking to the parks and beaches like the summer holidays have started early.