Thread: Summer transfer thread

Quote Originally Posted by reddownunder View Post
    Anyone watch much La Liga on here? From what I've seen of Saul Niguez he could be a good replacement for Gini depending on the price
    I read last week he is going to Bayern. Thats why De Paul is going to Atletico.

Allegedly in negotiations with PSV for Malen, should have had a couple more in by now tbh
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Think missing out on De Paul will prove to be an error, the lad was perfect for us

Liverpool will try and sign PSV Eindhoven striker Donyell Malen this summer, according to a report.

Paisley Gates cites Max Bielefeld as claiming Liverpool are expected to make contact and hold talks to sign the PSV Eindhoven forward in the summer transfer window.

The German football follower has claimed that Borussia Dortmund are looking to lure the 22-year-old to replace Jadon Sancho but the Reds could move to secure the signing.

Malen netted 27 goals and provided 10 assists in 39 matches during 2020/21.

Absolutely no way on this earth we should be looking to start next season with Origi, Shaq, Minamino and Keita still on the books, passing up on De Paul and keeping on those 4 misfit underperforming on the rare occasion they are fit sick notes would just be scandalous, seems we're possibly looking at Euro U21 players of the tournament Viera instead of De Paul now, but that four really have to go and why the fuck renew Adrian's contract, he's a disaster, bring Grabara back who is now homegrown qualified and have Kelleher as No2

At the moment our best midfield is Hendo Fabinho Thiago and after that 3, 2 of whom have had medium terms injuries in both the last 2 seasons, the drop off in quality is absolutely massive, we NEED to get 2 top quality CMs in

Daka and Malen rumours both still going strong, hopefully we sign both, then get in the 2 CMs we need

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Daka and Malen rumours both still going strong, hopefully we sign both, then get in the 2 CMs we need
    plus another centre back for £50 mil

"According to Spanish outlet AS, Liverpool are ready to blow Manchester United out of the water with a €50million offer to sign Cristian Romero."

Have FSG won the Powerball jackpot ???

Haa the Spanish media are pathetic and complete bull shitters to the point of embarrassment
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Sergio Ramos
    The most overrated player to ever be adored and revered by a big club.
    What about the highlight reel of his 26 red cards, amounting to 1.5 seasons of suspensions and games missed.
    A complete thug allowed to carry on his misgivings by authorities wearing the ref's shirt.
    Good riddance you complete and utter wanker
    The circled wankathon continues with City and Utd creaming over him.
    Once a Red,
    you'll never walk alone