Page 601 of 659 FirstFirst ... 101501551591594595596597598599600601602603604605606607608611651 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,010 of 6589

Thread: Summer transfer thread

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Yeah I get the Abraham thing... Better that Adama Traoré.. his numbers are terrible and so his is injury record. Traoré as a shoulder problem. dislocated it several times now.
    Yeah agreed are people linking us to Traore ?

Th player to get at Wolves is Neto but he is injured until November so maybe next year but I bet Spurs will be all over him.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    We needed a defender in January ended up with 1 an half million Ben Davies and A loan in Kabak.
    A difficult time to pry centre-backs away from clubs to be fair.

We were constantly linked with Caleta-Car and the interest seemed genuine, but we couldn't get it done. Ironically enough, our inability to bring him in probably contributes towards Konate making his way here at a later stage.

Fingers tightly crossed Konate ends up being the right call. Pre-season he has looked great, though it is of course "just" pre-season, so, pinch of salt.

Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    It’s a decent price to be honest.

The downside is his agent and he is bound to have a release clause in his contract.

He called Klopp a piece of shit he won’t forget that Jurgen same reason Ferguson got rid of a Pogba.

I’d be happy with Abraham said it for a while he isn’t flashy but he has good numbers and if Madrid are desperate Valverde is a good player.
    I'd be pleased with Abraham. Only problem is the price and he would want regular football. Rules us out I'd say plus there hasn't been one link with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    We will be aiming higher than Malen surely, great prospect but we need proven quality now. Think we are keeping a low profile - keeping the powder dry for a big one.

At least that is the hope.
    It's tricky with attacking depth. Ideally someone who would have more impact from the bench than Elliott, whilst not leaving him in a situation where he gets no minutes - but we're unlikely to get someone "better" than Jota, who is banging on the door to usurp Firmino as it is, albeit they have different skill-sets in several ways.

Doku is raw - perhaps a bit too raw and in need of game-time, but he'd be an option at a reasonable price, good age bla bla bla, if we can free up a squad space.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

I'll be fuming if we bring Abrahams in. Absolutely useless, he's all arms and elbows. He's like the bastard love child of Carlton Cole, Efan Ekoku and Carlton Palmer. Id rather stick with Origi if he's the best we can hope for.
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side

Quote Originally Posted by jozza800 View Post
    I'll be fuming if we bring Abrahams in. Absolutely useless, he's all arms and elbows. He's like the bastard love child of Carlton Cole, Efan Ekoku and Carlton Palmer. Id rather stick with Origi if he's the best we can hope for.
    Nasty that like. Lolzaham. No danger at all of him coming to LFC anyway. Nailed on for Villa.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Yeah agreed are people linking us to Traore ?

Th player to get at Wolves is Neto but he is injured until November so maybe next year but I bet Spurs will be all over him.
    Yeah theres been several links to Traore
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

If the club are still analysing stats of prospective transfers as they have on previous transfers, they won’t be going near Traore. End product and injury record should kill any serious interest.

I have a feeing before the end of the window we will sign a midfield player, either Sanchez or Olmo or someone who i have hardly heard of. I wonder what is going on with Minamino and Keita. No talk of either of them going. I thought Keita had definitely played his last game for us against Real Madrid.
    Up front, Elliot will take on the Shaq sub position.

Breaking news we have just signed a 18 month old from Dundee.. Looks like an hell of a left foot.. Will be part of the first team squad in the year 2039.. only to be sold in 2043 becoming the first 1 billion player. John Henrys grandson has replied in the press the LFC manager will get funds for loanees and 2 million pound cast offs from Sunderland
    (I know irony)
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century