Page 395 of 659 FirstFirst ... 295345385388389390391392393394395396397398399400401402405445495 ... LastLast
Results 3,941 to 3,950 of 6589

Thread: Summer transfer thread

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    I too would want Bissouma, very much on that Train.

Never know, space for both?

- Wijnaldum surely leaving.
    - Milner could leave or have just one more year with us.
    - Keita could leave this Summer or next.
    - Ox could leave this Summer or next.

Certainly a case to be had for having two incoming players to cover that.
    I would be happy for us to get Bissouma, regardless of whether Gini stays or goes. Although they are similar players of course.
    Think we should keep Milner for as long as he wants to stay, might be interested in moving into the training staff. think he is too good around the club and the squad to let him go too casually. Nailed on to go into management eventually i would guess.

Bookies have Nagelsman as favourite to take over at spurs. Brendan Rogers second favourite, Steven Gerrard fifth favourite.
    What would Rodgers gain by making that move?
    Not more spending money.
    A dressing room full of primadonnas who think they are better than they are.
    A fan base that think they are a big club and entitled to trophies.
    An owner who is really difficult.

And a club whose last title was in the days of Black and white TV, and have rarely come close since their last one 60 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    I would be happy for us to get Bissouma, regardless of whether Gini stays or goes. Although they are similar players of course.
    Think we should keep Milner for as long as he wants to stay, might be interested in moving into the training staff. think he is too good around the club and the squad to let him go too casually. Nailed on to go into management eventually i would guess.
    I'd be inclined to keep Milner for the last year and wean him into the coaching side of things too.

Do think it would be healthy to address the gap Wijnaldum will leave if he goes and I think another player should come in for Ox/Keita/both or Ox/Keita/Milner if Milner does go - much as I want him to stay.

Ox and Keita's total minutes are very easily replaced. Milner's slightly less so, but manageable.

Almiron has pace and absolutely nothing else to his game. His passing is average his finishing is a joke, he was the player who took 10,000,000 games to score his first goal for Newcastle.

He must have improved though as he has 4 goals and an assist in 28 games this season

Transfer Market has him down as worth £14.8m.

Don’t get this link at all.

Oh right, I thought it was Joelinton but i think he's just as useless, so could be both.

Yeah both as bad as each other Kev

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Yeah both as bad as each other Kev
    I'm sure the others in the super league will be shitting it, if we do sign him!

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    Bookies have Nagelsman as favourite to take over at spurs. Brendan Rogers second favourite, Steven Gerrard fifth favourite.
    What would Rodgers gain by making that move?
    Not more spending money.
    A dressing room full of primadonnas who think they are better than they are.
    A fan base that think they are a big club and entitled to trophies.
    An owner who is really difficult.

The German press has him pegged as Hansi Flick's replacement at Bayern - despite Leipzig's insistence that he's going nowhere and that they're not going to let him break his contract.

In Germany, what Bayern want, they usually get, and since they've cooled off considerably on talk of getting Klopp (probably shut down from the people on Klopp's end who's insisting he's going nowhere until his contract here is done), they've been hot for Nagelsman as their next big target.

I don't see how Leipzig resist letting him go to Bayern and then just letting walk to go join Spurs.

Also, why in the world would he want any part of that mess?

I'm surprised that the likes of names of Allegri don't come up that often anymore with these managerial openings. Granted, he wouldn't fit into the Spuds culture, but he is a proven winner and there's a possibility of a "Tuchel effect" like they've achieved over at Chelsea.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Redmentv posted that Konate is done and we’re paying the release clause. Completion in two days apparently