Page 609 of 659 FirstFirst ... 109509559599602603604605606607608609610611612613614615616619 ... LastLast
Results 6,081 to 6,090 of 6589

Thread: Summer transfer thread

Lille want £30M for Renato Sanches. Liverpool are one of four top sides wanting to bring him in. The French side are open to sell in order to aid their financial situation.

[@LEquipe]

I'll tell you what. For that price, that's one I'd be hoping we had a deep-dive on the data analytics for him. Especially if (behind closed doors) we have someone ready to buy, say, Shaqiri so as to reduce our outlay.

We're very inclined to have amortisation rather than stump up big outlays though and you'd imagine the French clubs will want instant cash injections.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    If those two transfers happen their first 11 won’t necessarily improve but their ability to rest players and cover injuries is just on a different level to any other club in the Prem and possibly Europe.
    Crazy.
    Yeah it's pretty bonkers.

Tell you what though. If someone told me at the start of the window that "City will spend £250m and there's nothing we can do about it" and then I later found out that the spend was on just those two players, I would certainly laugh.

Then I'd have a bit of a grumble as they're utterly distorting the market for other clubs when it comes to the value of English players.

Don't know why, but I've a funny feeling there's something in the Saul rumour. Maybe a last minute thing on deadline day.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Don't know why, but I've a funny feeling there's something in the Saul rumour. Maybe a last minute thing on deadline day.
    That would be amazing but I think United would gazump us on both transfer fee and wages.

Quote Originally Posted by shminkyred View Post
    What happened to all the ITKs?
    But they could at least make some stuff up like they usually do to liven the place up a bit....

Quote Originally Posted by shminkyred View Post
    But they could at least make some stuff up like they usually do to liven the place up a bit....
    Allan Saint-Maximin is on his way for a medical 45m ...

Liverpool are preparing a late double swoop for England stars Harry Kane and Jack Grealish as they go toe to toe with Man City in the transfer market. Nah.

This bald fuck is at it again

Danny Mills believes Liverpool will have to replicate Manchester United's Premier League dominance if they are to persuade Trent Alexander-Arnold to snub future calls from Real Madrid and Barcelona
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    Liverpool are preparing a late double swoop for England stars Harry Kane and Jack Grealish as they go toe to toe with Man City in the transfer market. Nah.
    My suggestion was more cost efficient

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    This bald fuck is at it again
    I never get tired of looking at the bald fuck in action:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhR-WnafzoE