Page 407 of 659 FirstFirst ... 307357397400401402403404405406407408409410411412413414417457507 ... LastLast
Results 4,061 to 4,070 of 6589

Thread: Summer transfer thread

Not a prayer Bellingham is leaving Dortmund yet. I hope we go for Sancho but its not likely if what Melissa Reddy has said today about us not bringing in a high price signing.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Not a prayer Bellingham is leaving Dortmund yet. I hope we go for Sancho but its not likely if what Melissa Reddy has said today about us not bringing in a high price signing.
    All said and done, Bellingham would be my first pick to replace Gini at LCM, more creative and has goals in him, we need two CMs brought in in my opinion, then get Rice in the following season as the long term successor to Hendo if no-one better emerges to give us a strong English contingent

Why wouldn't he leave Dortmund if he's being offered a place in our starting line up replacing Gini?
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Hes only done a season there, I'd doubt he would leave yet. Plus he would go for silly money compared to what they paid.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    File this under, “Surely not!”

Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp says he sees the long-term future of 26-year-old Guinea midfielder Naby Keita with the Reds. (Mail)
    Next seasons Gundogan

Yeah a 17 year old is gonna make all the difference in midfield in the premier league..
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Because that would cost money.. and we ain't spending anything. a few bargain basement transfers..and lets hope we finish 4th.. we have won the league now. we can settle for being also rans.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Yeah a 17 year old is gonna make all the difference in midfield in the premier league..
    Their best player in their 2 legs v City

2 games?? an entire season at high pace in the premier league is completely different..you really need a strong midfield.
    You cant get away with 2 main midfielders..

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    2 games?? an entire season at high pace in the premier league is completely different..you really need a strong midfield.
    You cant get away with 2 main midfielders..
    He'll be absolutely fine, the German League is the most similar to our league AND he'll be 18 by the time we sign him We got a few players who can be the steak in our midfield, we need one in there to provide the sizzle

Jones is nowhere near ready, he's more beefburger than steak and provides about as much sizzle as anyone would have enjoyed trying to have a barbecue this bank holiday Monday

Dortmund lose lots of games.. Maybe he scores the odd game, Its no use when your team gets dominated has the opponents over run your midfield.. we need a really strong midfield. your attacking midfielder needs to get into double figures hopefully.
    And you need a STRIKER that scores more than 15 goals in 2 seasons.