Thread: Summer transfer thread

Quote Originally Posted by worldpanel View Post
    Sergio Ramos
    The most overrated player to ever be adored and revered by a big club.
    What about the highlight reel of his 26 red cards, amounting to 1.5 seasons of suspensions and games missed.
    A complete thug allowed to carry on his misgivings by authorities wearing the ref's shirt.
    Good riddance you complete and utter wanker
    The circled wankathon continues with City and Utd creaming over him.
    Not keen on him then ?

how can anyone be after the salah incident

Cunt

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    how can anyone be after the salah incident

Cunt
    If we would have had a keeper who didn't throw the game that night, we wouldn't be still going on about that Ramos incident 3 years on.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    If we would have had a keeper who didn't throw the game that night, we wouldn't be still going on about that Ramos incident 3 years on.
    He did get deliberately elbowed in the head by Ramos before the massive gaff. And the game had already changed after Ramos’ pole axing of Salah too

Rumours Brenny and Leicester are getting their business done while Edwards is floundering, that they are set to snatch Daka up and Soumare, exactly the kind of players we needed and at bargain prices 17m and 18m, 35m for the pair
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Rumours Brenny and Leicester are getting their business done while Edwards is floundering, that they are set to snatch Daka up and Soumare, exactly the kind of players we needed and at bargain prices 17m and 18m, 35m for the pair
    I'd hazard a guess that if they're going to Leicester we just aren't interested in buying them, might end up being good players, might not.
    The links with Daka haven't been from credible sources anyway.

Edwards has a record of getting our No1 targets, far from floundering
    Have to agree with tees, if anyone goes to Leicester, we weren’t interested.

I think we'll do our business after the Euros.

A midfielder partly funded by a Grujic sale, forward partly funded by whoever we move on of Shaqiri/Origi/Minamino - as I don't think we move them all, even if Klopp wants to.

Funds possibly topped up if an unexpectedly satisfying bid comes in for one of Ox or Keita.

Centre-back already acquired, midfielder, forward.

Any other business being small-fry financially, to do something like back up the goalie spot while Kelleher is on loan to supplement Adrian, or to get a right-back in on loan to back up Trent as he eases back to his best post-injury.

Would be my best guess.

I guess these two are easy to sign now as they arent on international duty.

Nobody is really signing anyone at the minute more likely waiting until national teams are done last thing we want is sign a player and watch him do an ACL at the Euros/Copa America.

Many players linked to us over the years that might have worked or might not. Not too worried - so often we miss out on "the guy" yet we generally manage alright in the end.

Teixeira, Dahoud, Mkhitaryan, Gorse, Brandt, maybe Werner - and on and on it will go.

Were meant to have Gotze and Brandt yet ended up with Salah and Mane. No complaints there.