Page 106 of 659 FirstFirst ... 6569699100101102103104105106107108109110111112113116156206606 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 6589

Thread: Summer transfer thread

Read that x10 btw and perhaps understand

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    "The club cannot buy just because other teams buy and everyone wants us to. We buy if we have the money for it and the need for it. If one of these things is not there we will not buy and we will go again. And we will not use it as an excuse.”

"Imagine last year, 97 points and what would your recommendation have been to me transfer wise? Who should we have brought in to close the one-point gap to Manchester City? I don’t even know who was available,” added Klopp

Klopp wrong and 95% here right
    Lol
    Haha Haha (klopp laugh style)
    What's it like to be a majority and wrong?

But I guess it is the political - media climate you live in. 😉
    Klopp being the best manager in the world and being able to improve players and make the most of what he have is a completely different thing to that of what he is given/allowed to do by the owners. I know you like to ignore facts Dicko, but the facts are that Klopp has a net spend of LESS that £20m per season with us.

Also, stop trying to bring politics into everything. You're as bad as the mass/media.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Anyone from watford you lads would take? think they've got a few decent wide options

Sarr is young and could be quality with klopp guidance
    Good player.
    I would have liked to sign from Rennes .
    £20m.

Camavinga is their next best young player. 17yo , playing regularly for 1 year now.

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    Klopp being the best manager in the world and being able to improve players and make the most of what he have is a completely different thing to that of what he is given/allowed to do by the owners. I know you like to ignore facts Dicko, but the facts are that Klopp has a net spend of LESS that £20m per season with us.

Also, stop trying to bring politics into everything. You're as bad as the mass/media.
    Net spend has nothing to do with anything.
    Who cares about that .

Totally irrelevant

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post

Are you a moderator here ?

"The club cannot buy just because other teams buy and everyone wants us to. We buy if we have the money for it and the need for it. If one of these things is not there we will not buy and we will go again. And we will not use it as an excuse.”

"Imagine last year, 97 points and what would your recommendation have been to me transfer wise? Who should we have brought in to close the one-point gap to Manchester City? I don’t even know who was available,” added Klopp

Klopp wrong and 95% here right
    Lol
    Haha Haha (klopp laugh style)
    What's it like to be a majority and wrong?

But I guess it is the political - media climate you live in. 😉
    What do you expect him to say

He knows what the press are like, say nothing and if he ends up looking like a liar or hypocrite like when he signed Alisson after declaring a former keeper no1 then so be it.

We love him and his poker face

Are you a moderator here ?
    Don't get into an argument with one of the top reds, you'll be accused of all kinds things.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    What do you expect him to say

He knows what the press are like, say nothing and if he ends up looking like a liar or hypocrite like when he signed Alisson after declaring a former keeper no1 then so be it.

We love him and his poker face
    How much has klopp spent ?
    Not like he hasn't had any money to spend, right ?

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Watford have had 18% possession this evening, the obvious bounce back affect the owners we’re looking for after sacking the manager.
    Troy Deeney's warming up for his lap of honour on Sunday

“Some teams beat us, do a lap of honour and don’t stop running. They live too long on one good result. I remember Jimmy Adamson crowing after Burnley had beaten us once, that his players were in a different league. At the end of the season they were.”
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

How much has klopp spent ?
    Not like he hasn't had any money to spend, right ?
    He's 'spent' LESS than £20m per season.

https://thisisfutbol.com/2020/02/blogs/premier-league/liverpool-without-doubt-fans-hail-klopp-as-the-premier-leagues-best/

I would have thought a top Red like you would have known that.