Page 108 of 659 FirstFirst ... 85898101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115118158208608 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 6589

Thread: Summer transfer thread

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    No, but Eoinstein was....
    Eirenstein?

Its getting more likely now we aint gonna be signing anyone.. But time will tell.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Its getting more likely now we aint gonna be signing anyone.. But time will tell.
    We must be, this thread is over a hundred pages.

Window is open soon, it'll be just as interesting to see who leaves...

I wouldn't worry about it too much, hopefully the transfer committee have something/s up their sleeve. If you believe the tabloids, Chelsea are signing Henderson, Ter Stegen and Havertz!

It's all dooooooooom & gloooooooooom.....
    Offender Of The Offended...!!

It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    It's all dooooooooom & gloooooooooom.....
    Net spend, FSG, squad not good enough etc. We haven't got a hope next season, enjoy today while you can as tomorrow we start the downward spiral back to the bad old days.

Quote Originally Posted by stevie harkness View Post
    We must be, this thread is over a hundred pages.

Window is open soon, it'll be just as interesting to see who leaves...
    I cant see us signing a centre back, think its more likely we will extend Lovrens contract another year.. Shaqiri will go so will Wilson
    Maybe that income will help us purchase a young left back. Lewis at Norwich maybe? other that that. No one.. We are apparently miles apart with the Thiago estimate.(If any of that is true)

One of my major worries is the front 3.. No disrespect to Origi but hes a huge drop off from Mane.
    Obviously you can play Oxlade on the left. But still i'd prefer him central.

Maybe Shaq won't leave and be used as cover for the front 3? Agreed that I can't see us signing another centre back, would like to see some cover for left back if Larouci and Milner go, not sure if Lewis or Norris are up to t yet but would like to see what Lewis has to offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1988 View Post
    Maybe Shaq won't leave and be used as cover for the front 3? Agreed that I can't see us signing another centre back, would like to see some cover for left back if Larouci and Milner go, not sure if Lewis or Norris are up to t yet but would like to see what Lewis has to offer.
    Thing is with Shaqiri, When he come on the other day he looked like hes not trained for months.. And hes always injured. Hes not gonna do anything for us. So may as well get what we can for him.