Thread: Summer transfer thread

How ridiculous is this, Birmingham are retiring the no:22 shirt in honour of Jude Bellingham.
    Top Red, cheerleader and fanboy.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1988 View Post
    How ridiculous is this, Birmingham are retiring the no:22 shirt in honour of Jude Bellingham.
    Read that last night. Small time

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    Goals ? Games ...
    He would replace who in the starting line up ?

I assume , front 3 !?

1 goal in the premier league hmmm

We need goals from the front 3 not wind.
    scientificred already pointed out my typo - but thanks. Was highlighting the appearances as I like it when players are rarely injured. I've accidentally typed "goals" when meaning appearances - was maybe looking at a stats column when I typed and the Brain Bone didn't connect to the Finger Bone.

Buendia wouldn't replace anyone in the front three - he would be a financially inexpensive body
    that could come in and act as a sub for the latter stages of matches the way that Origi and Shaqiri do - and I'd only be advocating the move if they were moving on - Shaqiri, much as I like him when he plays, is a waste of money on the treatment table and Origi, cult hero that he is, probably needs a move. Buendia is also younger than both so you lower the squad age a bit.

Two out, one in, finances saved and possibly more appearances for another player (already at the club) as well. It's an option.

i like Buendia .... seems like a decent player .... makes things happen ... good or a backup in cup games and when teams park the bus ...

i am still hoping for Willian .... unlikely i know .... but he would be class

There are a few reports that Lovren is very near a £10.9 million move to Zenit which is good money to make on a 31 year old in the current climate

Aye Joyce has reported that, hes fairly reliable.

Oh no what will Mo do now? .. I know I will celebrate.. Nice bit of money If that's true.. Enjoy the minus 25
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Wait...who gives who £10.9m for Zenit to take Lovren off our hands...??

Quote Originally Posted by reddownunder View Post
    There are a few reports that Lovren is very near a £10.9 million move to Zenit which is good money to make on a 31 year old in the current climate
    Would be good business.

Money made on a 4th-choice player and it gives a youth player a slot and/or Fabinho can have the odd game there.

Also helps the wage bill too, which may be the difference between Wijnaldum staying or not if we (speculating) have been short on funds to bolster his contract.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Would be good business.

Money made on a 4th-choice player and it gives a youth player a slot and/or Fabinho can have the odd game there.

Also helps the wage bill too, which may be the difference between Wijnaldum staying or not if we (speculating) have been short on funds to bolster his contract.
    For fuck sake we can't be that skint not to be able to extend a important players contract

Especially if there's talk of thiago

Stop acting like we're going bankcrupt people jesus fuck

one of the biggest clubs in the world, pathetic this small-time money talk.

(not just aimed at you sid) but we shouldn't be worrying about money for contract...
    Last edited by Kev0909; 24th July 2020 at 03:27 PM.