Thread: Summer transfer thread

Quote Originally Posted by stevie harkness View Post
    Now that we've signed Tsimikas it looks like Adam Lewis is off to Amiens on loan although some say loan to buy.
    He played in the FA Cup against Shrewsbury but I don't remember him playing any other games with the senior team?
    Offender Of The Offended...!!

It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Shame NOT.. horrible club
    Be that as it may (I love watching Real Madrid suffer, who wouldn't?) it does go to show that even some of the mightiest Footballing Institutions have been affected.

Not that I mind whatsoever in Real Madrid's case. It would be nice if some of the other clubs could challenge Barca and Real in that League - Valencia seem to be having something of a fire sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Be that as it may (I love watching Real Madrid suffer, who wouldn't?) it does go to show that even some of the mightiest Footballing Institutions have been affected.

Not that I mind whatsoever in Real Madrid's case. It would be nice if some of the other clubs could challenge Barca and Real in that League - Valencia seem to be having something of a fire sale.
    The way officials, officiate Barca and Madrid. they will always challenge for the Spanish league no matter how bad they are
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    He played in the FA Cup against Shrewsbury but I don't remember him playing any other games with the senior team?
    Yes but he's highly rated so a surprise we are getting rid of him AND Larouci, unless of course it's just a regular loan after all... wonder why he's off to France though with all the quarantine kerfuffle. Je ne sais pas.

Quote Originally Posted by stevie harkness View Post
    Now that we've signed Tsimikas it looks like Adam Lewis is off to Amiens on loan although some say loan to buy.
    Poor lad...
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

So now that Koeman is at Barca will he be trying to get in some high quality Dutch players that he knows? (I am talking about Gini Wijnaldum of course). there is a kind of logic to it, especially if Gini is thinking about a move.

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    So now that Koeman is at Barca will he be trying to get in some high quality Dutch players that he knows? (I am talking about Gini Wijnaldum of course). there is a kind of logic to it, especially if Gini is thinking about a move.
    He is exactly the kind of player their weak as piss midfield need. I'd rather we keep him though

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    If i was koeman i'd be looking at young and upcoming next best players.. .but

1) Like he'll give a fuck he won't be there long- so he's not going to care about the future really?
    2) depends if they have the money, no doubt they've got the scouting system in place (not that there big buys have really worked out so much, like coutinho lol) but another reason to go for younger players, follow in klopps steps.

The way the Thiago rumours just won’t go away and the fact Gini hasn’t signed a new contract must surely be linked.
    If Gini wants a new challenge who can blame him, he can only improve that current Barca midfield and with his compatriot managing the team, I can see why.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    The way the Thiago rumours just won’t go away and the fact Gini hasn’t signed a new contract must surely be linked.
    If Gini wants a new challenge who can blame him, he can only improve that current Barca midfield and with his compatriot managing the team, I can see why.
    It would be interesting to know, in relation to your Wijnaldum theory, how long Koeman has been in contention for the job.

For all we know, Koeman may have had (private) assurances that he would be getting the job for weeks/couple of months now and if that were the case, Koeman may have been having private conversations with a few Dutch players.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay