Page 213 of 659 FirstFirst ... 113163203206207208209210211212213214215216217218219220223263313 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 6589

Thread: Summer transfer thread

Sometimes I think they should completely reset them and give others a chance

But obviously that would be very unfair to the people that have season tickets and been going for years, obviously wouldn't happen.

If there was black plague I might have a chance in my lifetime

(obviously don't wory that BTW ) just.. it will actually take that, and surviving to get a season ticket

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    The mega rich nw behemoth owned by a man who loves to splash the cash have just bought Callum Wilson for £20m.

I'm sure the the current PL champions, the winners of the 2019 CL and WCC, and the fifth most valuable club in the world are going to open up their bursting at the seems wallet and are going to bring in some much need reinforcements before the season kicks off .......... In your own time lads .......... Whenever you're ready .......... Hello? Is anyone alive at FSG headquarters?!?!?
    Erm, isn't the whole point that the wallets are not bursting at the seems? I mean at least SW's in-depth analysis suggests that. So did the video I posted the other day by HITC Sports.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Also congrats, miller!
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    Also congrats, miller!
    Grandad..

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post

(obviously don't want that BTW ) just.. it will actually take that, and surviving to get a season ticket
    that's how commical it is

Cheers lads.
    Pop actually, in memory of my wonderful Grandad.

you can be a grandad at 36 in this day and age...at least you waited until your 91st birthday to become a grandad. well done
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Cheers lads.
    Pop actually, in memory of my wonderful Grandad.
    Congrats windy, hope you get the 2 ST in the near future and u can take ur son/grandson every home game. Am sure in the recent fan update that quite a few ST will have had to be handed in. You need the new Anfield Rd built asap to eat into the waiting list

You’re funny you justme....

And cheers syd, it’s been a long flippin wait mate and I doubt we’ll get them til the Annie rd is developed.

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    Erm, isn't the whole point that the wallets are not bursting at the seems? I mean at least SW's in-depth analysis suggests that. So did the video I posted the other day by HITC Sports.
    Bali mate. Take a deep breath, look at what I said, who I said it about/what they are doing (they've also just signed Ryan Fraser on a five year deal), then look at us, who we are, what we are, what we've recently done both on and off the pitch, then compare what we have done recently and what we are currently doing in terms of transfers vs the likes of this 'NW behemoth'.

If you can't 'see the light' you are either incapable of doing so, or you just don't want to see it. I personally think the latter is applicable, but I can't say for sure.