Page 261 of 659 FirstFirst ... 161211251254255256257258259260261262263264265266267268271311361 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,610 of 6589

Thread: Summer transfer thread

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    I havent seen him linked with anyone, have you?
    I never understood why he signed a new deal last year. He had great moments but he knew,we knew he wasnt going to get regular football but I guess some players are ok with it. Especially if they're picking medals up.
    Theres was rumours of Aston-Villa but i believe they got a centre forward now. Maybe Crystal Palace will come in for him? they took Benteke. Yep maybe hes happy with 1 appearance a month.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    I've got pretty use to it now tbh, torres suarez etc etc

For some reason torres leaving broke my heart the most lols

maybe i was just in love

he was beautiful tho
    Haha!

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    I knew you knew..
    I knew you knew, that he knew. You can’t keep bloody bloody secret around this place.

This looks like turning into a pretty good window. Let’s not forget we’ve still got Minamino to fulfill his potential. He is starting to look decent.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

I've seen Origi 'linked' with everyone from Fenerbache to Leeds and Newcastle, but probably just paper talk.

Leeds seem to have ended any interest in Wilson, and Italian rumours of Shaqiri to Serie A have gone cold.

Grujic and Karius will probably leave for an undisclosed fee on deadline day, no rush like.

Quote Originally Posted by stevie harkness View Post
    I've seen Origi 'linked' with everyone from Fenerbache to Leeds and Newcastle, but probably just paper talk.

Leeds seem to have ended any interest in Wilson, and Italian rumours of Shaqiri to Serie A have gone cold.

Grujic and Karius will probably leave for an undisclosed fee on deadline day, no rush like.
    Karius, yes please. But let's keep hold of Grujic - he could be decent.

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Karius, yes please. But let's keep hold of Grujic - he could be decent.
    He could be but we've got Thiago now. And we may need to off load a couple of non-homegrown players.

If we get Jota then it must surely push Shaqiri and Origi closer to the exit unless they are happy not playing?

There is no guarantee that we'll sign Jota, and we could still do with another consistently good CB.

Unless his departure was necessary to secure Jota, I have to say I'm a bit surprised that we let Hoever go.

Last edited by 3underpar; 18th September 2020 at 10:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    There is no guarantee that we'll sign Jota, and we could still do with another consistently good CB.

Unless his departure was necessary to secure Jota, I have to say I'm a bit surprised that we let Hoever go.
    Pearce comfirming Jota has just signed.