Page 301 of 659 FirstFirst ... 201251291294295296297298299300301302303304305306307308311351401 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,010 of 6589

Thread: Summer transfer thread

Well after Wilson and Bournemouth I'm not surprised jokes on them though maybe if he got more of a chance they'd of done better.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Theres no need for international football,. cancel everything until the pandemic is over. even if it takes 2 years,.
    The trouble is that so much money is involved both to rich nations and perhaps more importantly to the poor.

The Brewster millions are burning a hole in Jurgens pocket. Liverpool have signed a young Brazilian keeper Marcelo Pitaluga from Fluminense for £1.8m to keep Allison company.

Pitaluga trained with Allison at Fluminense training ground during the winter break...

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    The trouble is that so much money is involved both to rich nations and perhaps more importantly to the poor.
    Players are not a tools they are human beings.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Well after Wilson and Bournemouth I'm not surprised jokes on them though maybe if he got more of a chance they'd of done better.
    Theres no need for international football,. cancel everything until the pandemic is over. even if it takes 2 years,.
    Theres no need for it ever. I wouldnt miss it for a second if it was scrapped completely.

It isn't just about club football though, there are competitions to be won at international level. When youngsters dream of making it in the game, they must also want to represent their countries too. I have never understood that a player chooses to call time on his international career, when most look back, i'm sure they regret it, whether it prolongs their club career or not.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

I could give monkeys toss about international football. and whats this all about a bleeding friendly with Wales? 2 matches last month 3 matches this month and 2 more in November.
    In this already packed schedule their adding more and more fixtures.. why not play the world cup in December have 90 games in 2 hours.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    It isn't just about club football though, there are competitions to be won at international level. When youngsters dream of making it in the game, they must also want to represent their countries too. I have never understood that a player chooses to call time on his international career, when most look back, i'm sure they regret it, whether it prolongs their club career or not.
    Yeah these so called youngsters are so prouddddd of their nation. they are bonking women in Iceland. when they should be isolating.

Yeah these so called youngsters are so prouddddd of their nation. they are bonking women in Iceland. when they should be isolating.
    There's always exceptions. Most fans dislike internationals in fear of one of their players coming back injured, i get that, but players get injured in league games too
    Last edited by skyebo; 3rd October 2020 at 02:12 PM.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    There's always exceptions. Most fans dislike internationals in fear of one of their players coming back injured, i get that, but players get injured in league games too
    True.Just when i see England play. when i can be bothered to watch. i dont feel any emotion towards them.Obviously would be nice to win something.But i wouldnt get so hyped like i do when i see LFC win.. I often watch the 4-0 comeback against Barca on Youtube.
    The whole night was magical.
    Going back to my point to begin with. i think right now during a world pandemic. players should remain for their clubs.. then we can start up international football once the world is free or almost free of covid-19