Page 307 of 659 FirstFirst ... 207257297300301302303304305306307308309310311312313314317357407 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,070 of 6589

Thread: Summer transfer thread

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    He's got more bite than Luis and he's good in the air..
    Stick him in goals and Pickford and him can have a little arms contest before kick off.

Haha - Pickford has the bigger arse though. Huge bum on that lad..

"Hes only got little arms"
    Has to be one of the best chants at taking the piss in years.

Red Mancs with a good signing in LB Telles from Porto. Shaw has been shit forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    If Grujic and Shaqiri both stay I assume one will be registered for the League while the other is registered for the Champion's League, as we won't have the space for both?
    Yes that's one way around it, someone's going to be disappointed. At least Wilson counts as homegrown.

Err, anyone remember Jerome Sinclair?

He's the youngest LFC player of all time https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerome_Sinclair and he's just joined... CSKA-Sofia on loan. Talk about things not going according to plan.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    Err, anyone remember Jerome Sinclair?

He's the youngest LFC player of all time https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerome_Sinclair and he's just joined... CSKA-Sofia on loan. Talk about things not going according to plan.
    Was he the one who thought he was better than he was?
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    Was he the one who thought he was better than he was?
    That was Bobby Duncan who went to Fiorentina and has now joined Derby County iirc.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    That was Bobby Duncan who went to Fiorentina and has now joined Derby County iirc.
    Yes i remember Duncan. but i thought Sinclair left because he wanted a ridiculous amount in wages.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    Yes i remember Duncan. but i thought Sinclair left because he wanted a ridiculous amount in wages.
    Wasn't that the same case with Duncan? (in addition to the ugly way in which he left)

Or was it just the notion that he was Stevie G's cousin that he and his agent thought they were entitled to more than he had earned already as a player?

He did admit that he regretted the way he carried himself and behaved in how he left the club.
    I guess going to an Italian club and learning how much you really are NOT the shit, in the way you think you are, ....can be a humbling experience
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!