Page 310 of 659 FirstFirst ... 210260300303304305306307308309310311312313314315316317320360410 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,100 of 6589

Thread: Summer transfer thread

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Seems to be a rumour going around for days that we are interested in Jack Butland from Stoke? dunno if theres any truth in it.. I rated him at one point. but in recent years hes been shite.
    We've already signed young brazilian GK

Maybe something to do with quota??

Don't see how he's better than adrian?

probably shite papers being drastic after conceding 7 goals and every single one adrians fault ya'know
    Last edited by Kev0909; 11th October 2020 at 09:07 AM.

None of the major LFC have mentioned Butland so not sure how true it is.

My only guess is we MAY want to loan out Kelleher so we would need to replace him with a homegrown player enter Butland.

Now Stoke arent going to just say yeah take him so we COULD loan them Harry Wilson.

Adrian stays number one keeper with Butland taking Kelleher place on the bench whilst Alisson is out.

In reality Butland will be 3rd choice keeper but if Adrian got sent off or injured in a game who would you rather have Kelleher or Butland?

Its all pure guess work by me and have zero idea if it will happen but its all I can think of.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    None of the major LFC have mentioned Butland so not sure how true it is.

My only guess is we MAY want to loan out Kelleher so we would need to replace him with a homegrown player enter Butland.

Now Stoke arent going to just say yeah take him so we COULD loan them Harry Wilson.

Adrian stays number one keeper with Butland taking Kelleher place on the bench whilst Alisson is out.

In reality Butland will be 3rd choice keeper but if Adrian got sent off or injured in a game who would you rather have Kelleher or Butland?

Its all pure guess work by me and have zero idea if it will happen but its all I can think of.
    He's lost his place at Stoke, probably because he's never fit these days. Would have taken him a few years ago to replace Laurel and Hardy. Just seen that Butland could be signed in time for him to play in the derby. That would be a real kick in the teeth for Adrian if it happens. 11 sub performances at Villa, but only one scapegoat.
    Last edited by skyebo; 11th October 2020 at 11:55 AM.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

That would indeed be a hammer blow to Adrian - and totally unjustified. Awful for first goal but what about the other 6.? All his fault..?? I dunno - perhaps he has shown similar in training. Didn’t Grujic suggest he ( Adrian ) was done at the club...? Would he say that without hearing something???

Strange

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    He's lost his place at Stoke, probably because he's never fit these days. Would have taken him a few years ago to replace Laurel and Hardy. Just seen that Butland could be signed in time for him to play in the derby. That would be a real kick in the teeth for Adrian if it happens. 11 sub performances at Villa, but only one scapegoat.
    I dont see a sub keeper at Stoke walking into the derby he will be a sub and here as cover is my guess.

Adrian providing he doesnt get injured starts at Goodison.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    I dont see a sub keeper at Stoke walking into the derby he will be a sub and here as cover is my guess.

Adrian providing he doesnt get injured starts at Goodison.
    I hope you're right.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

People should stop believing everything they read

Especially if it comes from England, may it be the news or other things.

So one sided when it comes to some things, and this is just bullshit after conceding 7 goals.... he'd never start over adrian, only thing i coudl think of is he's english and time on his side that's about it.

He's awful

I never said i believed it.. i have some brain cells working Kev. do you?
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

I personally don't think Kelleher will make it.. Not impressed with him either. (just my opinion)
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

With the exception of Allison we do seem to take goalkeepers, chew them up and then spit them out.

Klopp has seen Danny Ward, Grabara, Shamal George, Migs n Karius obviously, Manninger, Lonergan, Adrian?

It's easy to say they're shit but then how did they become Liverpool players at all?