Page 319 of 659 FirstFirst ... 219269309312313314315316317318319320321322323324325326329369419 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,190 of 6589

Thread: Summer transfer thread

Weird thing is Kev ....Keita has been available all season he missed the weekend due to Covid.

I think Jones will break through when Fabinho goes to the back 4.

simply no good to us if they spend most of the time injured, if we can get some money and actually bring in the fit decent CB in we need, I don't mean keita either he needs more time, was more to do with last season that comment

But ox? has he got permanent corona? and shaqiri??

I hope matip holds up..

it's worrying because gomez has had his fair amount of time out too, that's effected him badly.
    Last edited by Kev0909; 19th October 2020 at 05:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Gotta say Kev, since the bin incident you have developed a far more aggressive and less tolerant edge to your posts.
    I've said it before,he needs to set himself up a youtube channel. He'd make a fortune.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    I've said it before,he needs to set himself up a youtube channel. He'd make a fortune.
    Haha like Claude from Arsenal TV.
    Angry Kev of LFC.

Kev who moans and groans like 2 seconds after we get robbed to death in the derby. comes on says WE ARE FUCKING FINISHED.
    this is the same team thats won the champions league and league in the last 2 seasons..
    There was fuck all we could have done about Saturdays game. the only person who robbed us was the official in the VAR room.
    Everton should have been down to ten men after 11 minutes.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Kev who moans and groans like 2 seconds after we get robbed to death in the derby. comes on says WE ARE FUCKING FINISHED.
    this is the same team thats won the champions league and league in the last 2 seasons..
    There was fuck all we could have done about Saturdays game. the only person who robbed us was the official in the VAR room.
    And that my friend is why he would make a fortune. 😃😃😃

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1Yt0xJKDY8

It's ok I don't blame you

When i'm on this forum

my themesong https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jM8dCGIm6yc

Didn't think I was too bad for the everton game really, we was robbed villa however.....but whatever monday just keeps on giving now you've arrived <3

fancy a bum? oh wait, we'll wait until teams do that against us now VVD is out LOLS!!!!!
    Last edited by Kev0909; 19th October 2020 at 08:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Yes but two factors he has come through their youth team and he is on £120k a week.

He will either be first choice next season or he will force a move he will be wasting his career if he only gets the odd game.

Adrian isnt that bad for a back up and if Alisson hadnt got injured nobody would mention it.
    Henderson... GK mu ... 120k a week ?

Vvd ever present
    Mane Salah Firmino hardly miss a game

Henderson Gini Robbo too

And play through pain.

Keita Matip Ox Shaq always injured.

Not easy.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Haha like Claude from Arsenal TV.
    Angry Kev of LFC.
    Haha doom and gloom
    Just add our resident gloomist and we have a show.