Page 324 of 659 FirstFirst ... 224274314317318319320321322323324325326327328329330331334374424 ... LastLast
Results 3,231 to 3,240 of 6589

Thread: Summer transfer thread

Looks like Thierry Henry might be going to manage Bournemouth. that is the cult of personality gone mad

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    Looks like Thierry Henry might be going to manage Bournemouth. that is the cult of personality gone mad
    He only lasted about 10 minutes at Monaco, and that was with better players than what Bournemouth have.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Well, getting a couple of top quality CM's who are comfortable in any of our 3 positions and shipping out all the deadwood Shaq, Ox, Millie (quality, huge repect for him, but legs aren't what they were and his body is starting to breakdown regularly now) Keita

We're linked with the Gladbach lad Florian Neuhas (quality) and hopefully the link with Fabian Ruiz resurfaces also, those 2 would be incredible additions, they have everything they need to work in our set up and help us evolve further
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Considering before the last was 30 years ago i'm not surprised

at least we had some joy in previous seasons and won it once in my lifetime

but we're playing well noods apparenly so don't worry
    You predicted a Leipzig win and he are mad with the performance

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    well yes I was going off last season and how we was doing, i thought we'd lose to be honest

but they was a lot poorer than I thought, glad we won obviously but I feel we'll need to play better v everton still

that game could of ended in a loss if they took there chances, and it wasn't for salah + there defense being dodgy as hell

Bayern got a steal there ain't they Ha-Ha.

Comes across as a Manc lurker most of the time

well yes I was going off last season and how we was doing, i thought we'd lose to be honest

but they was a lot poorer than I thought, glad we won obviously but I feel we'll need to play better v everton still

that game could of ended in a loss if they took there chances, and it wasn't for salah + there defense being dodgy as hell

You sound like Gary Neville We had a clear game plan of when and where we counter pressed last night with Jurgen having clearly identified their trying to play out from the back being a weakness, they are a quality side, we just nullified their quality

Didn't think upamenco did too bad tbh, tough night for their back 3

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Comes across as a Manc lurker most of the time
    He praises Salah and lashed Bobby, reminds me of someone

He praises Salah and lashed Bobby, reminds me of someone
    He constantly ripped into Mo last season while he was trying to develop his game and become more of a creator as well as a scorer, any single time he misplaced a pass