Page 325 of 659 FirstFirst ... 225275315318319320321322323324325326327328329330331332335375425 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,250 of 6589

Thread: Summer transfer thread

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    He constantly ripped into Mo last season while he was trying to develop his game and become more of a creator as well as a scorer, any single time he misplaced a pass
    Last year he was praising Bobby according to Ian, bumping some bobby thread

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    He constantly ripped into Mo last season while he was trying to develop his game and become more of a creator as well as a scorer, any single time he misplaced a pass
    Of course I did

On today's news of what never happened

I mean the team was shite last season, Salah was top scorer of course I slagged him off, who wouldn't ?

It's like you think fabinho is world class!

P.S firmino is generally shite now and we'd be much better with a mbappe or Haaland

Firmino was good, but when was the last time he played good for a couple of games in a row? he's been shite for over a year apart from the odd game

Have you seen the goncalves kid at sporting?

We'd be unstoppable with someone like Mbappe or Haaland all the chances we get, noone to slow it down or give the ball away in our half over and over.

I hope to god Man city don't end up or with either one, or man utd

otherwise i'll cry

it's worrying man city will replace aguero soon

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Of course I did

On today's news of what never happened

I mean the team was shite last season, Salah was top scorer of course I slagged him off, who wouldn't ?

It's like you think fabinho is world class!

P.S firmino is generally shite now and we'd be much better with a mbappe or Haaland

Firmino was good, but when was the last time he played good for a couple of games in a row? he's been shite for over a year apart from the odd game
    Yep, every match thread
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Have you seen the goncalves kid at sporting?
    He's pretty good on games

his stats are pretty good too in real life

someone FSG would go for, so I wouldn't count it out, I don't think we'll get neto or the lad from leeds due to costing too much, always cheaper going abroad.

P.S bore off with your lies, I admit it when i'm wrong unlike you, I don't lie to get bonus points or act like a top fan, i'm real Salah is the one player i've praised even when everyone was calling him "selfish" he's our most important player, and picks up the slack from bobby without salah, we'd not score many goals at all, apart from mane

you're full of shit, even proved it when you said I slated someone in the match thread a month or so ago, yet re-read bumped the topic and oh look nothing

He's easily the most important player since Gerrard/Suarez

You could play Bamford over Firmino and wouldn't be much difference, you couldn't replace Salah though unless it's someone generally world class, after messi and ronaldo salah isn't far off same cateorgy as haaland and mbappe

we may of had plenty of injury's but salah has been fit, thank fuck that would be the biggest blow
    Last edited by Kev0909; 17th February 2021 at 10:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    He's pretty good on games

his stats are pretty good too in real life

someone FSG would go for, so I wouldn't count it out, I don't think we'll get neto or the lad from leeds due to costing too much, always cheaper going abroad.

P.S bore off with your lies, I admit it when i'm wrong unlike you, I don't lie to get bonus points or act like a top fan, i'm real Salah is the one player i've praised even when everyone was calling him "selfish" he's our most important player, and picks up the slack from bobby without salah, we'd not score many goals at all, apart from mane

you're full of shit, even proved it when you said I slated someone in the match thread a month or so ago, yet re-read bumped the topic and oh look nothing

He's easily the most important player since Gerrard/Suarez

You could play Bamford over Firmino and wouldn't be much difference, you couldn't replace Salah though unless it's someone generally world class, after messi and ronaldo salah isn't far off same cateorgy as haaland and mbappe

we may of had plenty of injury's but salah has been fit, thank fuck that would be the biggest blow
    Eh, was the latter part for 19 ?

Yes of course, it wouldn't be for anyone else.

not everyone on here is a raving lunatic

I think he's been drinking again, Kev's an angry drunk
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

I feel like a son trapped in a toxic gay marriage