Page 334 of 659 FirstFirst ... 234284324327328329330331332333334335336337338339340341344384434 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,340 of 6589

Thread: Summer transfer thread

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    I'm 100% not concerned he would be sacked. If he was FSG would be signing their own death warrant. There would be hell on.
    A small budget is a worry because finishing outside the top4 is pretty much nailed on. We have got too much work to do for that.
    Thanks Tees
    They sacked Roy, they sacked Kenny, they sacked Brendan.
    It is a results driven business.
    I wish Jurgen could take a break but with this covid environment it would do him no good.

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    Agree with that.
    Anyone in our two wide positions

Needs pace and goals.

Neto and Mbappe fit that.

Our midfield needs strong running and creative and perhaps a goal ... Neves was doing that.

Have wolves become the new Southampton?
    I don't mean this at you personally Dicko but the Mbappe talk has to stop. Its utterly ridiculous, it always was but now we aren't making the top 4 it sounds completely delusional.
    Talking about any top end player is moot. They ain't joining a club who are not in the CL.

A player like Neto and Mbappe.

Quick and scores goals.

Sure Mbappe and Haaland coming is very unlikely indeed.

I was just referencing in terms of pace and goals.
    Not Grealish. Not got the pace or goals for LFWD OR RFWD.
    And Grealish hasn't got the press for no8 role. For what klopp wants.

The other players in that mold.

Sarr , Doka sp.

I don't mean this at you personally Dicko but the Mbappe talk has to stop. Its utterly ridiculous, it always was but now we aren't making the top 4 it sounds completely delusional.
    Talking about any top end player is moot. They ain't joining a club who are not in the CL.
    I wouldn't rule it out at all, to people in other countries watching the shitshow going on here in the Prem, and looking at our dire situation with injuries and squad depth who aren't influenced by our God awful media most likely view their prospects if joining us Champions League football or not as highly as they would have last summer
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I wouldn't rule it out at all, to people in other countries watching the shitshow going on here in the Prem, and looking at our dire situation with injuries and squad depth who aren't influenced by our God awful media most likely view their prospects if joining us Champions League football or not as highly as they would have last summer
    I'm not influenced by talksport sky or Twitter
    Stopped following those stupid fb pages with experts from Africa , asia or Romford.

It's a really bad moment we all know that.

We know the reasons too.
    Injuries , VAR CORRUPTION, getting a CB , and the CB disruption.

Also

IF

Liverpool had the money both Mbappe and Haaland would jump to play for liverpool... whether CL football or not.

Also

IF

Liverpool had the money both Mbappe and Haaland would jump to play for liverpool... whether CL football or not.
    It's why I'm so keen on our making sure our mentality is right, never accepting the bogus decisions, but not letting it affect us at it has and always concentrating and building on every positive and if they rob us of more points with their match fixing and our lads feeling super positive, energised and intense as at their best for every Champions League game as the opportunity to play on a level playing field should give them. Only 5 wins to get to the Champions League final, Jota to come back, Fab to come back in defence, Virgil included in our Champions League squad, a good week this week to work on getting the best our of our forwards and full backs in conjunction with Thiago

No reason not to be super confident about our possibilities of winning it again and it wouldn't be unlike us to miss out on top four and win the damned thing, it would be the best possible fuck off to the utterly corrupt match fixing bent cunts who officiate and administrate the Prem
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Also

IF

Haaland has 3rd party ownership, we wouldn't be going anywhere near him. Reports today he wants 300k a week.

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Thanks Tees
    They sacked Roy, they sacked Kenny, they sacked Brendan.
    It is a results driven business.
    I wish Jurgen could take a break but with this covid environment it would do him no good.
    Roy and Brendan won nothing for us.

Kenny was always short term appointment.

Klopp has delivered two major titles and took us to three European finals he isnt getting sacked.

This season is a total lottery and it wont count against him from the fans or boardroom

Haaland has 3rd party ownership, we wouldn't be going anywhere near him. Reports today he wants 300k a week.
    He hasn't proved himself in a decent league. The German league is about as competitive as the French one. I wouldn't go near Sancho either, he isn't even a regular starter in an average England team.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.