Page 341 of 659 FirstFirst ... 241291331334335336337338339340341342343344345346347348351391441 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,410 of 6589

Thread: Summer transfer thread

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    I watched all six of them too. He is brilliant Adam Curtis, if a bit all over the place.
    To be honest though don't want to get bogged down in an off topic thread.
    I used to hate Chelsea even before Abrahamavich came in. Loads of right wing thugs in their fan base. They even have anti semitic chants. Do they not realise that Abrahamavich is Jewish.
    Yeah its the best thing I've watched in ages. Some really eye opening facts I had no idea about( google/ 9-11 was jaw dropping)
    It is very visual and choppy but fascinating. Theres some real snobby bitter journos who criticise his work.
    Fair enough mate no bother about the off topic thread.

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    I watched all six of them too. He is brilliant Adam Curtis, if a bit all over the place.
    To be honest though don't want to get bogged down in an off topic thread.
    I used to hate Chelsea even before Abrahamavich came in. Loads of right wing thugs in their fan base. They even have anti semitic chants. Do they not realise that Abrahamavich is Jewish.
    So true

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Kabak is not our player. If Edwards can get a huge payment for him Then he is super human. But i know what you mean.
    On one hand i want the owners to compete with Chelsea and Man-city and on the other hand they will just carry on spending indefinitely. Chelsea wouldnt exist has a club if it wasnt for Roman. hes lost at least a billion and half in debt.
    Man-city can pay 125 million during a pandemic..I was wrong the other day it was 65 million for Dias. not 50.
    I think you meant "he's laundered a billion and a half"

Like to see us go back for Schuurs in the summer, we need another commanding CB who's dominant in the air and on the deck and exceptional in one v ones, one who has a good injury free record, Matip has all those qualities, he's just never fit, none of our other Cbs bar Virgil do
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

It could be a difficult Summer window I feel.

However, if we have funds, it might be worth looking at Borussia Monchengladbach's interest in Grujic last Summer. Perhaps we can use him in negotiations for paying the release clause of Neuhaus. Fits the model of bringing someone in on the brink of big things, at an age that allows further development, before they become ridiculously expensive - like we did with Salah/Mane/Jota.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Owners to sell up or sell off a chunk. They can’t afford us, or at least are unwilling to be aggressive enough to maintain any kind of dominance.

Redball?

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Owners to sell up or sell off a chunk. They can’t afford us, or at least are unwilling to be aggressive enough to maintain any kind of dominance.

Redball?
    Redbird capital

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Redbird capital
    And them

I'd be happy with Neto, Schuurs and Fabian Ruiz this summer

Having a player that can play all 3 forward positions and who is a great crosser and a good finisher with ether foot and who can go either way would be a brilliant addition

We desperately need another CB who's dominant in the air, great on the deck and in one v ones, not having any target for Trent and Robbo at set pieces in games without Virgil or Joel has been a disaster, giving them 2 would be ideal

Ruiz is just quality and can play numerous positions and assist directly and play the kind of balls we bought Thiago for and quality at crossing shooting and set pieces
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

We need a striker as well wonder if we would be tempted by Tammy Abraham ?

Good age and plenty of PL experience.

Downside they might want stupid money and would they sell to us.