Page 349 of 659 FirstFirst ... 249299339342343344345346347348349350351352353354355356359399449 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,490 of 6589

Thread: Summer transfer thread

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    I think Werner is a good player he played well for Leipzig for 2 years but Chelsea is abit of a graveyard for strikers !

Havertz has been poor but his best position is number 9/10 but they sometimes play him wide it’s a case of signing a player for the sake of it.

Don’t worry about Naby he will get a groin injury on international duty next week and a 3 week injury will turn into a “ see you in pre season” shame really as he played well when he came on last night.
    Naby won't be going on international duty will he? I suppose it depends where their games are, the club stated 2 or 3 weeks ago we won't be releasing any player for international duty that will require them to undergo 10 days quarantine
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Decent record in Europe though. Chelsea won't begrudge him being off the pace in the League of he helps them win Big Ears.
    Well, that won't happen as we're going to win No7 this season

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    Someone may trouser some extra moulah if that happens, but I doubt any of it will be going into a large transfer kitty.
    Yeah probably not. I was jesting, its that Rebbird capital deal. 10% of FSG.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-lebron-james-fsg-breaking-20191229.amp?__twitter_impression=true

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Naby won't be going on international duty will he? I suppose it depends where their games are, the club stated 2 or 3 weeks ago we won't be releasing any player for international duty that will require them to undergo 10 days quarantine
    I hope not I read he can play the first game but not the one after as it is a red zone country.

You’d think he’d put us first because if he gets another injury he is done here.

Berge being linked from Sheff Utd I’m not against this think he has been decent when I have seen him.

Also think Klopp has a clause that states he must buy one player per season from a relegated club !

Berge being linked from Sheff Utd I’m not against this think he has been decent when I have seen him.

Also think Klopp has a clause that states he must buy one player per season from a relegated club !
    We need a Fabian Ruiz not a Sander fucking Berge, even fucking Fred and McTominay can pass a ball better than all our midfielders except Hendo and Thiago

We need a Fabian Ruiz not a Sander fucking Berge, even fucking Fred and McTominay can pass a ball better than all our midfielders except Hendo and Thiago
    Better hope we get the cheque book out then as Napoli NEVER sell cheaply.

Whoever we buy I trust the club not many signings are wrong.

If Gini goes we need someone to come in and Berge makes more sense than Bisoumma to me due to African Nations which is a pain in the arse.

We need to stay away from that Konate who is a Matip Jnr.

Better hope we get the cheque book out then as Napoli NEVER sell cheaply.

Whoever we buy I trust the club not many signings are wrong.

If Gini goes we need someone to come in and Berge makes more sense than Bisoumma to me due to African Nations which is a pain in the arse.

We need to stay away from that Konate who is a Matip Jnr.
    Absolutely agree on Konate, I desperately wanted him 2 seasons backs when I watched quite a lot of Leipzig after Werner links, but he's had loads of time out injured since then, isn't the player he was and is far too injury prone now for us to ever consider signing him

Absolutely agree on Konate, I desperately wanted him 2 seasons backs when I watched quite a lot of Leipzig after Werner links, but he's had loads of time out injured since then, isn't the player he was and is far too injury prone now for us to ever consider signing him
    Spot on he is very good but think he has only played 5 games this season and he is on the bench at the minute.

Reports say he could be available for £25m but I still wouldn’t it’s too much of a gamble.

Caleta-Car is an interesting one he is never injured is the right age and has good experience for his age....not saying we will go back for him but his stats are good what I’ve seen.

You could get him and Kabak for around £40m which is good business.

Gomez could be used as a right back too and we loan Neco out.

In my head we can sell players for £40-50m this summer so we “should” be spending £80-100m.

If Pulisic is available i'd look at him has a replacement for Mane.. (not that i want Mane to leave)but since Origi will likely go we need another person over there . We still need an out and out winger..to play on the right.. Jota to me is more of 3rd midfielder who can play off the left to allow that player inside. We also still need a main striker. a midfielder and centre back. Millner will go..To be fair to him he looks like hes running on empty now.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century