Page 350 of 659 FirstFirst ... 250300340343344345346347348349350351352353354355356357360400450 ... LastLast
Results 3,491 to 3,500 of 6589

Thread: Summer transfer thread

M'Bappe Ruiz a top class commanding CB and Neto is what we need, so FSG better get their fingers out

A lot here have a wankfest over Haaland, but we don't play in a way or create the kind of chances he thrives on
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    If Pulisic is available i'd look at him has a replacement for Mane.. (not that i want Mane to leave)but since Origi will likely go we need another person over there . We still need an out and out winger..to play on the right.. Jota to me is more of 3rd midfielder who can play off the left to allow that player inside. We also still need a main striker. a midfielder and centre back. Millner will go..To be fair to him he looks like hes running on empty now.
    Neto is the player we need to add in that respect

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    M'Bappe Ruiz a top class commanding CB and Neto is what we need, so FSG better get their fingers out

A lot here have a wankfest over Haaland, but we don't play in a way or create the kind of chances he thrives on
    You don’t ask for much mate ����

Haa wankfest over Haaland.. The guy is a goal scorer. We dont hav a forward who scores goals You kinda want goals to win games..
    We may not play with an out and out forward. Thats our biggest problem. Theres nobody in the box when teams defend deep.
    Doesnt matter how good you are at passing the ball. you create fuck all against low blocks. Thats why you need a central striker to get in the box.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Why i personally want Haaland or someone similar. is because in games where its looking like a 0-0..He will get you a goal..
    Firminos scoring ratio will never win us the league..our defence won us the league last season. We need to improve on that but we also need to improve our goals output. we wlil never win the title again with Firmino.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Haa wankfest over Haaland.. The guy is a goal scorer. We dont hav a forward who scores goals You kinda want goals to win games..
    We may not play with an out and out forward. Thats our biggest problem. Theres nobody in the box when teams defend deep.
    Doesnt matter how good you are at passing the ball. you create fuck all against low blocks. Thats why you need a central striker to get in the box.
    He is, he's a brilliant goalscorer, but it's real football, not fantasy manager, we don't create the kind of chances he thrives on, City or the filthy are a much better fit for how he plays, M'Bappe is the best fit for how we play

We’re being linked with Sander Berge, what more could you want.

Seriously if we buy him, that will tell me FSG’s plans for our descent to mediocrity. Average actually flatters him, couldn’t pass wind.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    They got more than just a CB wrong!

Catastrophic penny pinching last summer - and what about the more crucial summer in 2019 - when no signings arrived - bills had to be paid and a net spend profit was made?

97 points and a 6th European Cup - and sat on the cash!

Are people really so stupid they cannot join the dots?

They have been exposed.
    How many new contracts with bumper increased salaries.... ?

In the past 3 years
    Salaries increases by £50m

Why i personally want Haaland or someone similar. is because in games where its looking like a 0-0..He will get you a goal..
    Firminos scoring ratio will never win us the league..our defence won us the league last season. We need to improve on that but we also need to improve our goals output. we wlil never win the title again with Firmino.
    Dont agree with most of that.