Page 354 of 659 FirstFirst ... 254304344347348349350351352353354355356357358359360361364404454 ... LastLast
Results 3,531 to 3,540 of 6589

Thread: Summer transfer thread

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    Excellent business.
    Off the payroll 3 very highly paid 30yo (and £10m for Lovren lol)
    Ings wanted 1st team football
    - Plus £30m revenue.

Thiago class midfielder replaces Lallana and a lot more.

Jota fee offset by £10m+ Hoever.
    And payable in instalments.

Tbh a lot of people should go off to Chelsea and Man City or even in debt Man U or why not Barcelona.

It's called running a football club not a 5 year olds sweet shop. 🤣😉
    I couldn’t disagree more.

Shambolic way to operate. The moment you hit the big time - pull the plug.

Centre backs...
    We needed 8 at the start of the season ?
    No - but like any serious outfit - we needed 4, not 2.5.

Gambling on Gomez and especially Matip is pure rank amateur time.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    No - but like any serious outfit - we needed 4, not 2.5.

Gambling on Gomez and Matip is amateur time.
    Bit harsh on Joe even by my standards, but not entirely unfair
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

That's why you aren't running a football club

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    I couldn’t disagree more.

Shambolic way to operate. The moment you hit the big time - pull the plug.
    If you trouser all the revenue from major successes into shareholder and directors dividends and don't reinvest an adequate amount of it back into the playing staff, you're never going to sustain being successful

At the start of the season you all were wking yr knobs about the players out and players in.

The fck up they made was not getting the CB in for whatever reason they thought
    VVD Matip/Gomez with Fabinho as back up was enough.

What was even more surprising was that they didn't get someone until 31 January.

Since Fabinho has been back at no6 he has been awesome. As he was at CB tbh.

At the start of the season you all were wking yr knobs about the players out and players in.

The fck up they made was not getting the CB in for whatever reason they thought
    VVD Matip/Gomez with Fabinho as back up was enough.

What was even more surprising was that they didn't get someone until 31 January.

Since Fabinho has been back at no6 he has been awesome. As he was at CB tbh.
    Ooooh that made me laugh thanks for that 2 games, left the player for transition allowing the transition 8 times in those 2 games, didn't make a single forward pass in the second game. Gave away 2 pens at CB, fouled Barnes causing Alisson to concede a pen he otherwise wouldn't have, and which if he hadn't, Fab would have been sent off for the foul anyway, causing a first loss in 69 games at Anfield to Burnley, let Mount breeze past him like he wasn't there to score Chelsea's only goal in their 1-0 win and although I think he was clearly fouled, got absolutely bummed v West Brom's player for him to equalise and result in more dropped points

Yeah, when you look at all the facts, he's been, as Brenny would say "Outstanding"

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Ooooh that made me laugh thanks for that 2 games, left the player for transition allowing the transition 8 times in those 2 games, didn't make a single forward pass in the second game. Gave away 2 pens at CB, fouled Barnes causing Alisson to concede a pen he otherwise wouldn't have, and which if he hadn't, Fab would have been sent off for the foul anyway, causing a first loss in 69 games at Anfield to Burnley, let Mount breeze past him like he wasn't there to score Chelsea's only goal in their 1-0 win and although I think he was clearly fouled, got absolutely bummed v West Brom's player for him to equalise and result in more dropped points

Yeah, when you look at all the facts, he's been, as Brenny would say "Outstanding"
    He had some shocking games at cb to be fair.

Apparently dortmund are "targetting origi"

Straight swap for haaland sorted

Origi??

Just the £100m in cash to make up the balance then ..