Page 368 of 659 FirstFirst ... 268318358361362363364365366367368369370371372373374375378418468 ... LastLast
Results 3,671 to 3,680 of 6589

Thread: Summer transfer thread

Werner is 40+millon well saved.. he has fk all left foot.. just shows how poor the German league is..Thankfully we decided to get Jota.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Werner is 40+millon well saved.. he has fk all left foot.. just shows how poor the German league is..Thankfully we decided to get Jota.
    Yeah, we would see how good these teams, who walk away with their own leagues, like PSG and Bayern were, if a European league was formed. I couldn't see any team, from any country dominating that one. Titles would be shared around like the champions league mostly is.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    My predicitions for the summer are that City will sign Halaand and the filthy will go after Rice and Neto with City possibly going after Rice also, he (Rice) will rpobably go for silly money of around 80m and we won't be in the market for him
    I think you're right about Halaand. We'll all be playing catch up whilst City dominate for the foreseeable future.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Haaland going to Barca by the looks of it. His father and that fat parasite Raiola in Spain to negotiate according to sky. How Barca are financing that is anyones guess.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Haaland going to Barca by the looks of it. His father and that fat parasite Raiola in Spain to negotiate according to sky. How Barca are financing that is anyones guess.
    Possibly by selling Messi to Man City. I don't think he is happy there as he wouldn't have wanted to leave last year. Aguero is going in the summer and Jesus isn't good enough to replace him.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

They can have him. As much as I love the guy his best days are gone and I wouldnt see him having a earth shattering impact in the Premier league now. Might be wrong like but Messi isn't worth the money now.

They can have him. As much as I love the guy his best days are gone and I wouldnt see him having a earth shattering impact in the Premier league now. Might be wrong like but Messi isn't worth the money now.
    I agree, but that won't put City off.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    Yeah, we would see how good these teams, who walk away with their own leagues, like PSG and Bayern were, if a European league was formed. I couldn't see any team, from any country dominating that one. Titles would be shared around like the champions league mostly is.
    Thiago has openly admitted to the intensity being a massive shock in the premier league.The german league is good league.But Lepizig are second and we beat them easily.. even though we have been shit form for 4 months+
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Going to be awkward joining them after the Norway protest against Qatar 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    I'd be curious to see what other coaches could do with Werner - also curious as to what Chelsea would sell him for.

Some players can score plenty through positioning and/or improve their finishing. Look how many tap-ins Sterling has missed over the years!
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay