Page 369 of 659 FirstFirst ... 269319359362363364365366367368369370371372373374375376379419469 ... LastLast
Results 3,681 to 3,690 of 6589

Thread: Summer transfer thread

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Haaland going to Barca by the looks of it. His father and that fat parasite Raiola in Spain to negotiate according to sky. How Barca are financing that is anyones guess.
    Seems an odd situation that.

If you are flush with cash and have good negotiating skills, you buy Sancho from Dortmund (so they get a cash injection and are under less immediate pressure to sell Haaland) and then buy Haaland the next year at his release clause price, having negotiated a serious sweetener with Dortmund for the future, such as 25% of any sell-on fee for either player should you ever more them on.

An over-simplification but you get the idea.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    I'd be curious to see what other coaches could do with Werner - also curious as to what Chelsea would sell him for.

Some players can score plenty through positioning and/or improve their finishing. Look how many tap-ins Sterling has missed over the years!
    You can coach players obviously.. But he seems only be able to run side onto his right. Defenders are positioning themselves at such a distance.. hes always pushing away from goal and to far onto his right... hes unable to run straight because he has no left foot.. stand straight in the sense of holding his own position..he always wants to run at an angle.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Would rather Haaland went abroad rather than coming to the Prem if he’s not coming to us.

Raiola is just 'doing the rounds' in order to stir up more interest in Haaland i.e. if other clubs think that he could go elsewhere/join one of their rivals, they are more likely to reveal their own interest, which in turn will bump up his price, wages, and signing on fee.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Would rather Haaland went abroad rather than coming to the Prem as he’s not coming to us.
    I just made a tiny, but important change to that statement of yours.

Would rather Haaland went abroad rather than coming to the Prem if he’s not coming to us.
    Yeah he's one of those players that can transform the fortunes of a Club really if his rate of goal-scoring keeps up. Similar to Suarez when he came to us.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

The idea of front 4 of Mane/Haaland/ Salah and Jota would be mouth watering.. Jota would have to work hard to protect the midfield so would the other front 3.. But it its doable.. you would get upwards of 65 goals from all of them.
    If not Haaland we do need a world class forward. who scores 1 in 2. I just worry the lack of goals have become an issue and i dont want it to continue.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Aye you are right of course Noods, my “if” was a reminder that I have wanted him to come to us since before he signed for Dortmund. Too late now, we have to get them before that move that quadruples their price.

Aye you are right of course Noods, my “if” was a reminder that I have wanted him to come to us since before he signed for Dortmund. Too late now, we have to get them before that move that quadruples their price.
    We have to get them before they cost more than a McDonalds 'Happy Meal'. FSG, they're lovin it.

Daka might be that man he is a gamble but his stats are excellent.

Yeah its a weak league but he has the size and strength also pacey to be able to perform here.