Page 370 of 659 FirstFirst ... 270320360363364365366367368369370371372373374375376377380420470 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,700 of 6589

Thread: Summer transfer thread

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Seems an odd situation that.

If you are flush with cash and have good negotiating skills, you buy Sancho from Dortmund (so they get a cash injection and are under less immediate pressure to sell Haaland) and then buy Haaland the next year at his release clause price, having negotiated a serious sweetener with Dortmund for the future, such as 25% of any sell-on fee for either player should you ever more them on.

An over-simplification but you get the idea.
    I read last week that Sancho is most likely to go. I don't see him staying there another year.
    Imagine being a Dortmund fan and the club sell your two best players in the same window. Must be so disheartening that, nobody at all can get near Bayern. It really is a shit league.

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    Raiola is just 'doing the rounds' in order to stir up more interest in Haaland i.e. if other clubs think that he could go elsewhere/join one of their rivals, they are more likely to reveal their own interest, which in turn will bump up his price, wages, and signing on fee.
    That guy is an absolute turd. How on earth he has got into the position hes in is unreal. It would be nice if all clubs just refused to deal with those type of agents but it would never happen.

Going through the motions to crank the price up to his favoured destination?? He must know where he wants to go.

“Erling Haaland's agent and father, Mino Raiola and Alf Inge Haaland, are reportedly holding transfer talks with a number of clubs including Liverpool.
    Liverpool will meet with Erling Haaland's representatives on Friday according to reports in Spain.

The Borussia Dortmund striker's agent and father, Mino Raiola and Alf Inge Haaland, are due to fly to England to hold talks with a number of top Premier League clubs report Mundo Deportivo.
    On Thursday, the duo reportedly met with both Joan Laporta and Florentino Perez to discuss a potential transfer to Barcelona and Real Madrid respectively.

And now Mundo Deportivo claims they are due to fly to London to meet with representatives of Liverpool regarding a possible move.
    However, the Reds aren't the only side Haaland senior and Raiola are supposedly set to sit down with.

The report also claims they will meet with representatives from Chelsea, Manchester City and Manchester United with the Norway international set to the subject of mass interest when the time comes for him to leave Dortmund.
    Haaland reportedly has a release clause in his contract that will become active in 2022, but that hasn't stopped Raiola and his father reportedly making first contract with interested clubs as they plot the next stage of his career.

While speaking earlier today, Dortmund sporting director Michael Zorc revealed that he has met with Raiola and made his club’s intentions over the future of Haaland clear.

Mister Haarlant sir ant you’er Schitty agent - you R absolutely free to leaf ass long ass ve are getting ze Scheisse loadz off money for ze deal... Ok ya... Ist clear now..

Probably spot on.

Romano pretty much ruled us out today.
    I dont get how this is allowed when hes under contract, hes not free to speak to other clubs is he?
    Unless Dortmund are wanting to move him on for the money and have allowed it?

I'm surprised he's allowed to travel around the clubs . I thought it was essential travel only plus the Dortmund fans won't be too happy with him.
    Personally, I think he's a bit of a dick anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    I'm surprised he's allowed to travel around the clubs . I thought it was essential travel only plus the Dortmund fans won't be too happy with him.
    Personally, I think he's a bit of a dick anyway.
    Dont think Haaland is going to the clubs its his dad and agent.

When you have money you can do as you like as we've seen already.

Liverpool could "muscle in on" Barcelona's pursuit of 27-year-old Lyon and the Netherlands striker Memphis Depay, who will be a free agent in the summer. (Marca)

Borussia Dortmund striker Erling Braut Haaland's father, Alf-Inge, and his agent Mino Raiola are set for meetings in London with Manchester City, Chelsea, Manchester United and Liverpool on Friday about a move for the Norwegian 20-year-old. The pair have already met with Barcelona and Real Madrid. (Mundo Deportivo - in Spanish)

Liverpool,however, are not expected to further pursue any move for the sought-after Haaland and Chelsea remain the most likely English club to land his signature. (Football Insider)