Page 375 of 659 FirstFirst ... 275325365368369370371372373374375376377378379380381382385425475 ... LastLast
Results 3,741 to 3,750 of 6589

Thread: Summer transfer thread

Yeah his agent is the biggest stumbling block for me.. makes you wonder why he was sold to Dortmund to begin with. Not that their not a big club. But makes you think who did that deal Haaland or his agent. Whos choice it ended up being
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

In fact after seeing the goings on this week I’m convinced we are absolutely not going to be in for him.

Ferguson soon got shut of Beckham for the circus as he called it but this is on another level as Beckhams agent wasn’t going on tours or causing trouble.

I guess it depends what type of forward we go for a wide player like Neto/Raphinha or a striker like Daka/David.

Jurgen certainly seemed to be fluttering his eyelids at Odegaard yesterday. At what point is it considered to be tapping up?

He must have been impressed by the Liverpool performance you would think. is he one of those 'boyhood Liverpool fans'?

He was a boyhood Liverpool fan and he has looked decent in games where Arsenal had a decent amount of possession. Very much doubt after yesterday’s game, he would be interested in joining them if Real let him go.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Yeah his agent is the biggest stumbling block for me.. makes you wonder why he was sold to Dortmund to begin with. Not that their not a big club. But makes you think who did that deal Haaland or his agent. Whos choice it ended up being
    He was allegedly all set for Utd but the agent fee was the sticking point. Would probably be that way again, I don't see Utd going anywhere near him.
    Hes City,PSG,Real or Chelsea bound. The 4 biggest shithouse clubs in the world.

Utd have a history of going for the player whatever the story around him.
    Wouldn’t be surprised if they still wanted him but he doesn’t want to go.

Liverpool fans have been reacting online to Patson Daka scoring the fastest hat-trick in Austrian Bundesliga history.

It was claimed last month that the Reds were one of four Premier League clubs reportedly in the hunt to sign the Red Bull Salzburg forward this summer.
    The report also cited Manchester United, Manchester City and Arsenal as the three other sides all eyeing a move for the 22-year-old.

Daka bagged two goals against Liverpool in a pre-season friendly last August and was again on the score sheet in impressive fashion this afternoon.
    The Zambian fired his side ahead against SK Sturm Graz after just three minutes at the Red Bull Arena.
    Daka then added his second two minutes later before he completed his hat-trick in the 3-1 win after just 11 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Utd have a history of going for the player whatever the story around him.
    Wouldn’t be surprised if they still wanted him but he doesn’t want to go.
    I would normally agree but after the circus of Pogba its not worth the hassle.

He will be looking to get him a move after 2 years.

I believe Utd didnt sign him due to agent fee and he wanted a release clause which Dortmund agreed to United by one of the biggest clubs in the world told him to bollox.

I guess we'll find out in the summer but id be very surprised.

There’s already a huge circus surround the lad. Great player but not one I think would fit in with what klopp tries to cultivate. We should have a look at Neto now it looks like jota will be able to handle the central role. Hopefully Bobby will accept being the backup cos I thought he played really well yesterday particularly after jota came on. But he’s just not enough of a goal threat.

I'd like the idea of Firmino coming on and then playing in the attacking role rather than a false 9. He can run into spaces .and hold the ball up. Hes not the best when he starts . I wouldnt start Firmino ahead of the front 3 of Mane Jota Salah.
    thats if we go in with 3 main forwards and 3 natural midfielders
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century