Page 403 of 659 FirstFirst ... 303353393396397398399400401402403404405406407408409410413453503 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,030 of 6589

Thread: Summer transfer thread

sad but true skyebo. you can laugh at things without be hateful. Its getting to the point where everything is wrong. No matter what the joke is about. The wokeness is making everyone fearful of being called racist/homophobic/sexist/ageist and so on.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Anyway back to summer transfers. i wonder what the clubs plans actually are?? be interesting to see if everyone involved really are intending on us getting back to the top of the league again. Its whats all us fans want.
    Cant stand the idea of Man-city Chelsea or even Man-united winning the league.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Anyway back to summer transfers. i wonder what the clubs plans actually are?? be interesting to see if everyone involved really are intending on us getting back to the top of the league again. Its whats all us fans want.
    Cant stand the idea of Man-city Chelsea or even Man-united winning the league.
    We may have won it this year, if our home form was like it usually is, or we managed to beat teams who are going down or at the wrong end of the table.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    sad but true skyebo. you can laugh at things without be hateful. Its getting to the point where everything is wrong. No matter what the joke is about. The wokeness is making everyone fearful of being called racist/homophobic/sexist/ageist and so on.

Now let’s see

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    The PC brigade have ruined it for a lot of people, getting shows like the ones mentioned banished from the screens. Thank god for you tube. If it was funny 40 years ago, it's still funny now.
    You don't even need to go that far back to be honest.

There's no way Friends would be made today (at least not with the same cast) . Can you imagine the uproar today if a series launched with an all white, heterosexual cast!

TV ads now are scum, pure scum. It's brainwashing in its purest form.
    Offender Of The Offended...!!

It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

Quote Originally Posted by jozza800 View Post
    You don't even need to go that far back to be honest.

There's no way Friends would be made today (at least not with the same cast) . Can you imagine the uproar today if a series launched with an all white, heterosexual cast!
    I know what you mean, they would use the card if that was the case.

Probably complete and utter bollox but I have heard rumblings that Coutinho might be off to the BS. That would be seriously strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Probably complete and utter bollox but I have heard rumblings that Coutinho might be off to the BS. That would be seriously strange.
    There has been quite a bit of traffic between us and them historically. Would bother me more if he went to Utd or City.

Sources close to Brighton have told us Yves Bissouma and his advisers are aware of Liverpool's interest in signing the 24-year-old Mali international, with a £35million deal believed to be under discussion. [@RealKevinPalmer]
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay