Page 416 of 659 FirstFirst ... 316366406409410411412413414415416417418419420421422423426466516 ... LastLast
Results 4,151 to 4,160 of 6589

Thread: Summer transfer thread

Rodrigo De Paul, Bissouma, Malen, Konate, summer work done, excellent upgrades in several positions

Atletico allegedly interested in Keita, we should sell him to them for a good portion of the fee we're going to pay for De Paul. Leicester and Tottenham were also rumoured to have an interest in Keita, his time here must surely end this summer, we need better and better who will actually be fit to play games for us and offer more than he ever has
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Wonder what Vlahovic would go for in the "Pandemic Market" - still just 21, could buy him for reasonable (?) money, develop him, get 5 years from him and sell him while he still has value. Rinse, repeat.

His numbers are really excellent.
    Malen's better than Vlahovic and better suited to how we play, and Vlahovic's club are rumoured to be looking for 50m for him even in the current market, plus signing him would require significant adjustments to how we play to get the best out of him, Malen would require very little adjustment

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Rodrigo De Paul, Bissouma, Malen, Konate, summer work done, excellent upgrades in several positions

Atletico allegedly interested in Keita, we should sell him to them for a good portion of the fee we're going to pay for De Paul. Leicester and Tottenham were also rumoured to have an interest in Keita, his time here must surely end this summer, we need better and better who will actually be fit to play games for us and offer more than he ever has
    I am more than happy to give him a piggy back to central Spain...

...with my back...

Who ever wants Keita can have him. theres no doubt he has ability.But with injuries and what appears to be mental weakness.. he can go for the best price.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Anyone seen much of Denis Zakaria?

I always enjoy a peak at the BBC Gossip page:

RB Leipzig's chief Oliver Mintzlaff has confirmed 21-year-old French defender Ibrahima Konate, who is among Liverpool's transfer targets, has a release clause. The figure is believed to be £34m. (Echo)

Chelsea manager Thomas Tuchel has been given a choice of signing Borussia Dortmund's Norway striker Erling Braut Haaland, 20, or Inter Milan's Belgium forward Romelu Lukaku, 28. (Express)
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

June 9th will be upon us before we know it, the re-opening of the transfer window

I expect Edwards to have our deals for De Paul, Bissouma, Konate and Malen done and ready to announce on June 9th, early business, signed, sealed and delivered for a full pre-season

Been watching Bissouma and I’m not sure about him stepping up.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Been watching Bissouma and I’m not sure about him stepping up.
    I haven't seen a great deal or can say I've actually noticed him much. Will he actually add anything to our team or even adequately replace Gini?

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I expect Edwards to have our deals for De Paul, Bissouma, Konate and Malen done and ready to announce on June 9th, early business, signed, sealed and delivered for a full pre-season
    Let's see where we're at when it comes. I don't think we will be spending too much after the financial hit from the Pandemic personally, something like £40m-£60m plus whatever we get from sales if I were to guesstimate and we won't have made the sales in advance of the start of the window.

Hopefully we attain Champion's League football for next season and thus can spend a little more. Can foresee Edwards trying to negotiate a few more Jota-esque deals, ie only parting with a small amount of cash (relatively speaking) to the selling club, with larger instalments to come in future windows.