Page 418 of 659 FirstFirst ... 318368408411412413414415416417418419420421422423424425428468518 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,180 of 6589

Thread: Summer transfer thread

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    If we let Salah go then we are insane. hes the only forward right now you can guarantee will score goals.
    100%.
    Only when he's gone will we realise how blessed we are or have been to have him. Hes a worldie. No doubt about it.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Upamecano was awful I’m not sure Konate played
    Wasn't he injured?
    And doesn't have a great injury record?

Only 13 league appearances this year and only 8 last year.
    He did have 28 the season before so that's encouraging.
    But all we need is another player that picks up injuries easily.

I think recruiting a new chief physio (if that's the correct role) to replace the guy who every team he has worked for has had more injuries than any other club and now after our players being seemingly unbreakable, we have more injuries than any other club since his arrival must be very high on our list too, it just absolutely beggars belief
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I think recruiting a new chief physio (if that's the correct role) to replace the guy who every team he has worked for has had more injuries than any other club and now after our players being seemingly unbreakable, we have more injuries than any other club since his arrival must be very high on our list too, it just absolutely beggars belief
    I did find it mental even before we acquired the injuries that we would recruit staff from Arsenal of all places when it came to the medical side of things, as they're a club that has been associated with careers blighted by injury.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    I did find it mental even before we acquired the injuries that we would recruit staff from Arsenal of all places when it came to the medical side of things, as they're a club that has been associated with careers blighted by injury.
    True. I said last week that you would expect the penny to have dropped by now but if they didn't know in the first place somethings wrong.

Leicester and Palace allegedly making enquiries about Keita, I'd sooner sell him to Atletico, but I would sell him to finance De Paul's signing, don't want another situation where we sell a player and don't replace them with better or at all

Leicester and Palace allegedly making enquiries about Keita, I'd sooner sell him to Atletico, but I would sell him to finance De Paul's signing, don't want another situation where we sell a player and don't replace them with better or at all
    It's not a replacement issue . He's a dud. Get rid!

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    It's not a replacement issue . He's a dud. Get rid!
    Yes it is, we've been trying to sign a player who can play LCM and RCM as our more attacking and creative midfielder since Jurgen arrived and never got the right one and we still need that player, that player is not Keita

Yes it is, we've been trying to sign a player who can play LCM and RCM as our more attacking and creative midfielder since Jurgen arrived and never got the right one and we still need that player, that player is not Keita
    Saka

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Saka
    Looks a decent player.