Page 421 of 659 FirstFirst ... 321371411414415416417418419420421422423424425426427428431471521 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,210 of 6589

Thread: Summer transfer thread

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Maybe Chelsea need a strike now seeing as how Werner has apparently become a provider!
    Werner doesn't suit playing how they play and how they use him, should have moved for sporting reasons and a still really good wage rather than for the highest wage he could get
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

I think he'll end up at the filthy, he'll drop Pogba back to CM alongside McTominay, play Kane up top with Rashford left and Greenwood right and Cavani playing the bit part role Ole played himself or use him in the Europa League when they inevitable end up back in after getting knocked out of the Champions League at the group stage again

Isnt Cavani on £250k a week to sit on the bench 😳😳

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Sid Do you know what his wages are and contract length
    Think it's 2023 and £120,000 per week.

I hope he goes to the filthy, it'll be great, a front four of

Greenwood Fernandes Rashford

Kane

And no-one to get the ball to them and a defence and midfield that are easy to rip through

Oh ang on, he said he wants to win trophies, must be City he's hoping will come in for him

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Keita would be wonderful for us if he fulfilled his potential - which he never can on account of getting so many niggly injuries.

If someone pays £30m or so for him and we could get someone in who is more robust I'd be all over it.
    Amazingly, I checked Keita's market value and it's 35m, that'll pay for De Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Amazingly, I checked Keita's market value and it's 35m, that'll pay for De Paul
    Think they have forgot the dot in the middle of the 3 & 5 !

Someone will be daft enough to take him I just think we might put a daft valuation on his head.

Plenty of value to be had abroad its finding it.

Thinking of PL midfielders we could sign who fit our pressing style Bissouma stands out I like Ward-Prowse but is he good enough for us im unsure on that....played every minute for 2 seasons now though.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Not LFC related. But Harry Kane wants to leave Tottenham in the summer
    A Man United transfer on paper.

I'd watch the close of the Serie A season closely. If Juventus miss out on Champion's League football I could imagine the Mancs having one last daft go at bringing him back to Old Trafford.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Think they have forgot the dot in the middle of the 3 & 5 !

Someone will be daft enough to take him I just think we might put a daft valuation on his head.

Plenty of value to be had abroad its finding it.

Thinking of PL midfielders we could sign who fit our pressing style Bissouma stands out I like Ward-Prowse but is he good enough for us im unsure on that....played every minute for 2 seasons now though.
    We need two, Bissouma fits, Ward-Prowse isn't nearly good enough in his all round game and the second one needs to be that elusive attacking CM who can play LCM or RCM, which is De Paul for me