Page 424 of 659 FirstFirst ... 324374414417418419420421422423424425426427428429430431434474524 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,240 of 6589

Thread: Summer transfer thread

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Damned fucking right, Edwards needs to get all our deals signed, sealed and delivered before the Euros and other tournaments start this summer
    Likelihood of that definitely happening 19?

Lost a bit of faith in the owners before the ESL with the whole January CB saga.

Where is the redbird 500m?

As long has we don't sign Adama Traoré i will happy.. Doesn't have enough end product for me
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Just looking at his stats in the last 172 appearances (in the English game) he scored a grand total of 12 goals.

Not exactly banging them in.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    Likelihood of that definitely happening 19?

Lost a bit of faith in the owners before the ESL with the whole January CB saga.

Where is the redbird 500m?
    I might be wrong, but I think 2 or 3 of our deals are ready for completion when the window opens, I also think that whoever the forward we sign is going to be is maybe resting on our lads getting the win on Sunday and qualifying for the Champions League
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    As long has we don't sign Adama Traoré i will happy.. Doesn't have enough end product for me
    When we were linked with him and people were wetting their pants over him the first time, I said no thank you and if I were to look to bring any player in from Wolves it would be Jota, I wouldn't be looking at or considering Traore at all, the only Wolves player I'd want us to bring in, were he not injured, would be Neto
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Going back to the Salah debate.I see Lovren as had his say once again.
    was just checking his scoring per game ratio. Theres only 1 player above him with a better ratio having sored 100+ goals for the club.. and that's some guy called Gordon Hodgson (im sure Miller was there to see his debut).
    Some record for Salah that is.

Given how frugal FSG are I'm not going to predict who we will sign

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Going back to the Salah debate.I see Lovren as had his say once again.
    was just checking his scoring per game ratio. Theres only 1 player above him with a better ratio having sored 100+ goals for the club.. and that's some guy called Gordon Hodgson (im sure Miller was there to see his debut).
    Some record for Salah that is.
    Hes an absolute gem and completely irreplaceable for us. No doubt about it. Theres nobody who we can afford who comes close to how good he is.
    People can say he's not up there with our best but the fact is the stats prove he is.

I know games would pan out differently with a different player, but a mate of mine did the "goals without" mathematical scenario and I think he landed on us finishing 15th this season without Salah's goals.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Hes an absolute gem and completely irreplaceable for us. No doubt about it. Theres nobody who we can afford who comes close to how good he is.
    People can say he's not up there with our best but the fact is the stats prove he is.
    Agreed Tees people say he misses chances but his numbers are so good for a reason he makes great runs, he is clever and works hard.

He will go down as a great as even though he has won the big trophies he is still hungry for more that is what greats do keep going.

This season he has given us a chance of CL as without him we'd have no chance.