Page 426 of 659 FirstFirst ... 326376416419420421422423424425426427428429430431432433436476526 ... LastLast
Results 4,251 to 4,260 of 6589

Thread: Summer transfer thread

Very good analogy with the Torres to Chelsea move Kev. Kane’s ankles are only going to get weaker

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Very good analogy with the Torres to Chelsea move Kev. Kane’s ankles are only going to get weaker
    Astute business to sell Fernando at that time and bring Luis in. Mind you, would have been interesting to see them together!

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Astute business to sell Fernando at that time and bring Luis in. Mind you, would have been interesting to see them together!
    I think that was the plan, but Torres wanted a move. I'm pretty sure we brought Suarez in a few days before Torres left.

Kane is nailed on 30 goals a season people keep mentioning his ankle but if he went to City he wouldnt be ran into the ground.

Spurs play him every game as they have to but City can rotate him as their depth has way more quality.

He is the best striker in the league and he will score anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Kane is nailed on 30 goals a season people keep mentioning his ankle but if he went to City he wouldnt be ran into the ground.

Spurs play him every game as they have to but City can rotate him as their depth has way more quality.

Not the best but on a par with Mo!

He could go there because Aguero leaves soon, and I don't think Jesus is good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    He could go there because Aguero leaves soon, and I don't think Jesus is good enough.
    Religion isn't for you then?
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

That's why I said "I hope" who knows...

don't even know where he'll end up yet, don't blame him for wanting to move though, same as the torres situation but he's given even more of his time never getting anywhere at spurs.

I hate thinking about past times and "what ifs" could of won a hell of alot if we only had 1 or 2 more quality players in recent years. ** before we won the league and champions league, i've not forgot that. (at least added allison and VVD to make that possible, once again thanks coutinho the transfer team and klopp)

Complete spunked away big sales before. Carroll lambert balotelli lmfao
    Last edited by Kev0909; 21st May 2021 at 07:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Not the best but on a par with Mo!
    Yeah Salah is as good as him but I dont class him as a number 9 striker.

I take your point though mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    That's why I said "I hope" who knows...

don't even know where he'll end up yet, don't blame him for wanting to move though, same as the torres situation but he's given even more of his time never getting anywhere at spurs.

I hate thinking about past times and "what ifs" could of won a hell of alot if we only had 1 or 2 more quality players in recent years. ** before we won the league and champions league, i've not forgot that. (at least added allison and VVD to make that possible, once again thanks coutinho the transfer team and klopp)

Complete spunked away big sales before. Carroll lambert balotelli lmfao
    I think you will probably be right Kev.

In my eyes he has two choices Utd/City and if you were Kane who would you join ?

He not go to Chelsea no chance will they sell to them and PSG is a lazy link because of his ex manager.