Page 431 of 659 FirstFirst ... 331381421424425426427428429430431432433434435436437438441481531 ... LastLast
Results 4,301 to 4,310 of 6589

Thread: Summer transfer thread

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    We’ll be spending more than we would have if we’d finished 5th.
    We'll be offloading Keita, Shaq, Oxlade, Minamino, Grujic, Wilson and a couple more youngsters, that'll bring in a few quid
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    We'll be offloading Keita, Shaq, Oxlade, Minamino, Grujic, Wilson and a couple more youngsters, that'll bring in a few quid
    Grujic, Wilson, Minamino for sure, the rest willl be hard to sell, maybe not shaq if we're actually looking to sell him.

It looks like Grujic is going to be as hard to shift as Borini was. Could end up giving him away when his contracts up. There isn't exactly a long queue of interested clubs after him.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Wouldn't touch him, massively overrated, he's nowhere near Thiago's level and range of passing and vision or Hendo's for that matter and doesn't do nearly enough without the ball

I'd like the Ajax lad Ryan Gravenberch to replace Gini, but he is not going anywhere for another year, so Bissouma all day long and I'd like De Paul to replace Oxlade, Keita, Shaq and Minamino as he offers far more than all of that lots best attributes and skills put together
    I dont think he is overrated he is a good midfielder with EPL experience and a good age.

Bissouma is a name we are linked with but AFCON worries me.

Hopefully Keita goes id take anything around £20m for him he is a waste of time with injuries.

Klopp mentioned today Rhys hasnt trained for 3 weeks what he might lack in ability he has put his body on the line that is what we needed same with Nat.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    I dont think he is overrated he is a good midfielder with EPL experience and a good age.

Bissouma is a name we are linked with but AFCON worries me.
    Tielemens is useless without the ball, he's useless when pressed, as is Maddison he doesn't have great vision and range of passing, scores the odd goal from open play and penalties, doesn't create many big chances, he's wildly overrated you can check his stats here https://www.premierleague.com/players/5865/Youri-Tielemans/stats?co=1&se=363

Bissouma is highly capable of playing at No6 or either LCM or RCM and doing the job and a bit more for us Gini did, has the strength, has the ability to work and keep the ball in tight areas and drive it forward, is a slightly better passer than Gini too to be fair, so for me, he'd be a slight upgrade on Gini, the Ajax lad would be a considerable upgrade, unfortunately he's not going anywhere this summer - I too don't like the Afcon complication, but I haven't seen us linked to anyone else but Bissouma and the Ajax lad who look like they could come in and gives us what Gini gave us and more outside of these two, Neuhas is more of a playmaker

For me we need another Gini type to do the role he did so brilliantly, and we need to finally land that more attacking midfield player who can play LCM or RCM we've been trying to sign the right one of for a few seasons with Ox, Shaq, Keita then Minamin. De Paul absolutely ticks all the boxes, he can do everything we need a player to do in that role, I checked some of him playing for Argentina too and they use him more as a deeper lying playmaker and he has a hugely impressive range of passing to go with all his other skills

Stats wise you probably are right I just watch with my eyes and think he is decent.

Leicester are signing Soumare from Lille who is a decent player so maybe one is going ???

We will probably sign someone nobody has mentioned 🤣

Stats wise you probably are right I just watch with my eyes and think he is decent.

Leicester are signing Soumare from Lille who is a decent player so maybe one is going ???

We will probably sign someone nobody has mentioned 🤣
    Soumare, wasn't he the one 19X was talking about last season?

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Soumare, wasn't he the one 19X was talking about last season?
    Possibly im not sure but he is going for around £20m.

Botman/David are too good young players at Lille too

We will probably sign someone nobody has mentioned ��
    Soumare's a beast of a DM can play LCM or RCM too, has better longer passing than Tielemens from everything I've seen of both and is incredibly powerful, very fucking quick and great at driving the ball forward as Gini did so frequently for us, N'Didi is another Afcon player, Brendan's likely signing him because he is a beast of a player, with all those attributes, N'Didi will be away at Afcon and miss several games and it will give him the option to play two holding midfielders in front of his back 3 and to rotate, really good signing in my opinion

And here is Soumare, to be fair, the lads a beast and just 22 years old, like Gini he never looks like scoring and wouldn't score much, if at all, he would get assists in our side with his longer passing from deep and driving the ball forward, and he is French, so no Afcon complications, shame we can't hijack Leicester's deal, 20m for a player who's a beast, will only get better and absolutely offers what Gini did for us in that role, but with a greater range of passing, greater pace and more strength, power and height, actually, he might get goals for us at set pieces given the delivery of our full backs and given Konate's seemingly imminent arrival, that would be some fucking strength at defending and attacking set pieces. Might be as well sacking off Bissouma, nicking Brenny's target and saving some money for the Ajax lad Gravenberch next summer

Last edited by Nineteenx; 23rd May 2021 at 09:15 PM.