Page 438 of 659 FirstFirst ... 338388428431432433434435436437438439440441442443444445448488538 ... LastLast
Results 4,371 to 4,380 of 6589

Thread: Summer transfer thread

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Nineteenx choses players that he likes..(hes an expert) when theres made up rumours with no real validation of them just nonsense and they happen to be the players Ninteenx prefers.He takes these rumours has gospel truth..

95% of the gossip in the media is all made up and with no foundation of truth what so ever.
    I stumbled upon Konate, Havertz and Chukwueze when all 3 were young and not linked to anyone thank you very much, no-one was talking about them
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I stumbled upon Konate, Havertz and Chukwueze when all 3 were young and not linked to anyone thank you very much, no-one was talking about them
    Havertz is a good player?? lets see how he turns out.. same with Konate and the other guy. Its ok looking good at a young age. Doesn't mean you will be some world class player.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Nineteenx choses players that he likes..(hes an expert) when theres made up rumours with no real validation of them just nonsense and they happen to be the players Ninteenx prefers.He takes these rumours has gospel truth..

95% of the gossip in the media is all made up and with no foundation of truth what so ever.
    Whereas you you get a boner for any big name young player off FIFA like Haaland or Sancho, despite that we'd have to rip up Jurgen's blueprint and start over to include a No9 who doesn't contribute except for scoring and Sancho plays Mo's position so having 2 players of that quality for the same position seems highly unlikely

I'm talking about not having moved for him 2 summers ago before he commanded that kind of fee
    I don't remember you mentioning him so you can't have.

Whereas you you get a boner for any big name young player off FIFA like Haaland or Sancho, despite that we'd have to rip up Jurgen's blueprint and start over to include a No9 who doesn't contribute except for scoring and Sancho plays Mo's position so having 2 players of that quality for the same position seems highly unlikely
    Yeah what would any team want with a goal machine like Haaland.

Haaa a number 9 that offers nothing but scoring.. I prefer my forward to score goals. You know something like this?. If Firmino gets 8 goals next season. you can kiss the league goodbye again.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Havertz is a good player?? lets see how he turns out.. same with Konate and the other guy. Its ok looking good at a young age. Doesn't mean you will be some world class player.
    Yet we have a manager with a talent for making very good players into exceptional ones, we're signing Konate because Gomez isn't good enough, I could have told you that 3 seasons ago, oh hang on, I did

Yet we have a manager with a talent for making very good players into exceptional ones, we're signing Konate because Gomez isn't good enough, I could have told you that 3 seasons ago, oh hang on, I did
    Prove it.

why is noone announced yet?

#FSGOUT

I've heard bertand's on a ferry heading to liverpool.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Yeah what would any team want with a goal machine like Haaland.
    It's not a case of not wanting him, if you pay the sort of money and wages you'd need too, you're looking at playing 4231 to get the very best out of him, Mane and Mo are forwards, not wingers, 4231 would crowd the space of our 2 attacking full backs, rendering both less effective, Fab in a 2 with Thiago is, well, it's not a good idea at all.

it's alright cracking one off over the next best thing, maybe engaging the brain and thinking how does he fit into our team wouldn't go amiss now and then