Page 440 of 659 FirstFirst ... 340390430433434435436437438439440441442443444445446447450490540 ... LastLast
Results 4,391 to 4,400 of 6589

Thread: Summer transfer thread

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    He doesn't like Gomez as he's a threat to Matip's place . He doesn't rate Fabinho as he's a threat to Henderson's place. And he never liked Joe Allen because he was selected over Lucas on a number of occasions. Are you seeing a pattern emerging?
    yeah loud and clear
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Problem with Harvertz for me ,is where do you play him?to me hes not quick to play as a number 10.You really need your attacking midfielder to be able to break quickly. so can do both jobs ie play in a 3 so you don't get over run and also help the forward.
    most teams struggle to find a balance between over committing and being countered.Tuchel will find this problem hard to solve as well.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Klopp likes Gomez and Fabinho.
    The Fab stat was great. 27 points from 30 in midfield. Absolute beast of a player that retty much any team would have.
    Fabinho

v Palace

Tackles N/A Duels Success 0% Clearances 1 Interceptions 1

v Burnley

Tackles 0% success rate Duels Success 25% Clearances 5 Interceptions 0

V WBA

Tackles N/A Duels Success 33% Clearances 0 Interceptions 0

V The Filthy

Tackles 100% Duel Success 57.1% Clearances 1 Interceptions 2 Running to the ball to leave opponent free to score 1

V Southampton

Tackles 25% Duels Success 54.5% Clearances 2 Interceptions 2

V Villa

Tackles 100% Duels Success 50% Clearances 1 Interceptions 4 Running to the ball to leave opponent free to assist 1

Doesn't look to have contributed very much to be honest, except gift the opposition 2 goals by 'being a beast' charging to wherever the ball is giving a boxed in player an easy ball they otherwise wouldn't have had to a player to score or assist, 3 goals including him doing that and leaving Modric free to assist for Real, oh and getting bummed by the same West Brom player he let bum him at Anfield to get the knock down for their goal VAR disallowed and getting bummed by Mee v Burnley in exactly the same way only for Phillips to spare his blushes on that occasion

He is never in a million years a DM, he is a destroyer, he has this compulsive urge to go steaming over to the player with the ball, quite often when 2 or 3 of our other players are already in close attendance and have them boxed in, leaving his area and allowing players to come into it giving the boxed in player an easy out ball

Playing as we did in those final games is the best use of him, sitting a lot deeper in front of a deeper line, and even then he still managed to do it to let McGinn assist Watkins and Fernandes score

If you play 2v2 or 3v3 very high a lot of the time, which will no doubt do again, he is an absolute liability

Edit: Since he returned to midfield, his poor game intelligence has directly resulted in our conceding 3 goals and against WBA, Burnley and Palace he got robbed in possession over 10 times in total
    Last edited by Nineteenx; 24th May 2021 at 10:41 PM.
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

So it's just magic we start doing better with fabinho midfield, even thiago doing a lot better with Fabinho in midfield who was awful before

Even without world class henderson we put on a run to get into the top4 that looked unachievable

Yeah he must be shite

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    So it's just magic we start doing better with fabinho midfield, even thiago doing a lot better with Fabinho in midfield who was awful before

Even without world class henderson we put on a run to get into the top4 that looked unachievable

Yeah he must be shite
    You think this is a top class DM, right from the off, how the FUCK does he not realise 1.Fernandes is his man and the danger 2. In running to where he does he's giving a player with nowhere to go an easy ball to the danger player he's just left in acres. I could find 30 more examples of fab doing this over this season and last. That's why I don't rate him, Jurgen and the coaching staff need to do some coaching with him and knock that shit the fuck out of him, THEN he will be a player

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Fabinho

v Palace

Tackles N/A Duels Success 0% Clearances 1 Interceptions 1

v Burnley

Tackles 0% success rate Duels Success 25% Clearances 5 Interceptions 0

V WBA

Tackles N/A Duels Success 33% Clearances 0 Interceptions 0

V The Filthy

Tackles 100% Duel Success 57.1% Clearances 1 Interceptions 2 Running to the ball to leave opponent free to score 1

V Southampton

Tackles 25% Duels Success 54.5% Clearances 2 Interceptions 2

V Villa

Tackles 100% Duels Success 50% Clearances 1 Interceptions 4 Running to the ball to leave opponent free to assist 1

Doesn't look to have contributed very much to be honest, except gift the opposition 2 goals by 'being a beast' charging to wherever the ball is giving a boxed in player an easy ball they otherwise wouldn't have had to a player to score or assist, 3 goals including him doing that and leaving Modric free to assist for Real, oh and getting bummed by the same West Brom player he let bum him at Anfield to get the knock down for their goal VAR disallowed and getting bummed by Mee v Burnley in exactly the same way only for Phillips to spare his blushes on that occasion

He is never in a million years a DM, he is a destroyer, he has this compulsive urge to go steaming over to the player with the ball, quite often when 2 or 3 of our other players are already in close attendance and have them boxed in, leaving his area and allowing players to come into it giving the boxed in player an easy out ball

Playing as we did in those final games is the best use of him, sitting a lot deeper in front of a deeper line, and even then he still managed to do it to let McGinn assist Watkins and Fernandes score

If you play 2v2 or 3v3 very high a lot of the time, which will no doubt do again, he is an absolute liability

Edit: Since he returned to midfield, his poor game intelligence has directly resulted in our conceding 3 goals and against WBA, Burnley and Palace he got robbed in possession over 10 times in total
    Hard to tackle anyone when we have the ball 70% of the time. Tbf though he was poor v palace.

how dare he have some bad games in a season, most players have been fucking awful let's be honest apart from the last few months or so.

who'd of thought we put together a good run when we played players in their actual positions, even without the captain who caused 19x to say " SEASON OVER" pretty much!

Happy days

And again for their third, the footage is actually kind to him, he's right by Modric about 2 second before we see the action start, then leaves him and goes charging to the ball and gives their lad a pass he didn't have

And again v Villa, goes charging to the ball, leaving space for McGinn to run into and an easy ball to him to tee up Watkins

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    how dare he have some bad games in a season, most players have been fucking awful let's be honest apart from the last few months or so.

who'd of thought we put together a good run when we played players in their actual positions, even without the captain who caused 19x to say " SEASON OVER" pretty much!

Happy days
    I absolutely didn't say that, I said Hendo's season over because of the nature of the injury he picked up against the bitters
    and how long it took Keita to recover from the same injury

This isn't bad games over a season, this is bad games and costing us 3 goals through poor game intelligence and being a destroyer masquerading as a DM in the run of games you lot were talking about, and costing us 2 more on top of that but for VAR and Phillips goal line clearance to save his blushes v Burnley