Page 441 of 659 FirstFirst ... 341391431434435436437438439440441442443444445446447448451491541 ... LastLast
Results 4,401 to 4,410 of 6589

Thread: Summer transfer thread

Borussia Dortmund have told England winger Jadon Sancho, 21, he can leave the club this summer. (Bild - in German)

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Klopp likes Gomez and Fabinho.
    The Fab stat was great. 27 points from 30 in midfield. Absolute beast of a player that retty much any team would have.
    Its interesting we've won our last 5 matches, wasn't that when Klopp finally moved Fab back to midfield.
    You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?"

Quote Originally Posted by Artisan View Post
    Its interesting we've won our last 5 matches, wasn't that when Klopp finally moved Fab back to midfield.
    Yes its obvious to everyone Fab can do a job at CB as an emergency but he is much better in midfield.

As I said months ago its better to have one weak area than move Fab and have two.

He isnt a CDM either he can play abit and he is a big lad too we dont get bullied when him or Hendo play.

Onto transfers Konate looks like he is joining I guess we want to make sure he doesnt get injured for France U21 first.

I think we will spend fairly big this window no ITK stuff just gut feel for a few months.

Yes you could sure tell fab was missing in midfield!!!!!

it'll be interesting to see who we'll bring in, have to replace wij with someone, because half the midfield are fucking out most of the season and I don't expect that to change.

At least 1 midfielder CB and Striker/winger you'd think that can start games at the lowest expecations.... hopefully then add a few young players, like a young midfielder...... striker/winger

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    It'll be interesting to see who we'll bring in, have to replace wij with someone, because half the midfield are fucking out most of the season and I don't expect that to change.

At least 1 midfielder CB and Striker/winger you'd think that can start games at the lowest expecations.... hopefully then add a few young players, like a young midfielder...... striker/winger
    We need to replace Gini with an equally athletic and powerful 'controller' who can bring everything Gini did to that role with a bit more in the passing department, Gini was a massive player for us in that role and it is vital we replace him.

We need to remain ever aware that both Hendo and Fabinho have had short to mid term injuries in the past 2 seasons and that when both were out of having to fill in at CB Gini was our only other option for No6, so the player we sign to replace Gini needs to be able to play LCM No6 RCM, we can't start next season with just 2 No6's given the injury issues of both in the last 2 seasons, it'd be like starting this season with just 3 CBs

We absolutely need that more attacking CM, we've tried to sign that player several times in Keita, Oxlade, Shaqiri and Minamino, they can all go for me and use those funds to sign just one top quality player for that position.

We need another top quality commanding CB, looks like that is nearly done

We need another striker, a hybrid between an out and out No9 and false 9 as 2 or 3 of the players we're linked with would be ideal

If there is a young emerging talent available for a low fee to add more depth to our attacking options who would be incredible value for a relatively small fee like Sulemana we should get that done too

For me:

CB
    Controller CM who can play LCM RCM and No6
    Attacking CM who cam play LCM RCM
    Striker Hybrid between an out and out No9 and false 9

Extra:
    Another forward/winger young and highly talented if there is a player rated by our scouts who could be brought in for a lesser fee

Clear out all the sicknotes who have never lived up to their billing or fulfilled their potential and who don't offer us genuine strength in depth and options to change games or make huge contributions anywhere near consistently enough or at all in most cases and make sure we get players in who can contribute and offer us that
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

According to David James we should sell Salah.And in other news it looks like Wijnaldum will sign for Barca. Spain won't suit him. He should have gone to Bayern. I just think the midfielders in Spain will be to technical for him.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Looks like we've secured Konate
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"

I see Ben White has got an England call up, that probably means his price will go up. He has been on our radar almost all season. I think he would be a very good addition to our squad, very versatile and good quality in many positions.

I wonder how much Grealish would cost

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    I wonder how much Grealish would cost
    80m+