Page 444 of 659 FirstFirst ... 344394434437438439440441442443444445446447448449450451454494544 ... LastLast
Results 4,431 to 4,440 of 6589

Thread: Summer transfer thread

Blooming hell Miller your a tough business man... if you can get that amount of money for some of them players..Edwards will be out of a job.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Well if we’re going on the reported Awoniyi fee, Origi must surely be worth more and Shaq may not be ideal for the Prem but there would be plenty of takers in Italy or Germany I’ll bet.
    Wilson and Grujic were both touted at £20m last summer and Keita was an absolute star in the Bundesliga, so I don’t think those figures are too far out.

Whatever we get for Minamino would take up the slack.
    Last edited by miller0863; 26th May 2021 at 09:49 AM.

Ok let the transfers begin . we already have Konate I think thats pretty much signed and sealed.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Houssem Aouar will be available for £22m - £25m this summer following Lyon’s failure to qualify for the Champions League next season.
    [@lequipe

If that's true, we should be absolutely all over it.
    If that is true its a swap for Keita at that price.

Bissouma for Gini.

Then an attacker to come in.

We all want more but these along with a CB are what we need.

All 21-24 as well players mentioned.

Big question : keep Nathan or Matip ? At least Nathan stay fit always

We can only have 17 foreign players in a 25 man squad. The remaining 8 need to be classed as home- grown.

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    We can only have 17 foreign players in a 25 man squad. The remaining 8 need to be classed as home- grown.
    GK Alisson Kelleher

Trent Neco Gomez Robbo
    Tsimikas

Phillips Matip Konate Virgil

Hendo Milner Jones Thiago Fabinho De Paul? Soumare?

Elliott Salah Bobby Mane Jota Malen

That's 10 and 24 players, didn't include Ox as he should be on his way, not entirely sure Neco and Elliott count because of their age, think there is the option to have 3 more players in our squad and have that pair registered as youth players, so they can play but don't have to be counted in our 25 players
    Last edited by Nineteenx; 26th May 2021 at 04:19 PM.
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Leicester on the brink of signing Soumare according to SSN, if we're going to nick him, we'd better get our skates on, fee reported to be a maximum of 18m, doesn't have the Afcon issue there will be with Bissouma

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    GK Alisson Kelleher

Trent Neco Gomez Robbo
    Tsimikas

Phillips Matip Konate Virgil

Hendo Milner Jones Thiago Fabinho De Paul? Soumare?

Elliott Salah Bobby Mane Jota Malen

That's 10 and 24 players, didn't include Ox as he should be on his way, not entirely sure Neco and Elliott count because of their age, think there is the option to have 3 more players in our squad and have that pair registered as youth players, so they can play but don't have to be counted in our 25 players
    Are you sure 19x?
    This is a quote..
    "'Homegrown' suggests the player must be English - but in fact it is a player of any nationality that has spent at least three seasons training at a professional English or Welsh club before the age of 21"
    From this link..

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11661/12052427/do-premier-league-clubs-need-to-sign-homegrown-players

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Are you sure 19x?
    This is a quote..
    "'Homegrown' suggests the player must be English - but in fact it is a player of any nationality that has spent at least three seasons training at a professional English or Welsh club before the age of 21"
    From this link..

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11661/12052427/do-premier-league-clubs-need-to-sign-homegrown-players
    I'm not 100% sure if the U21 players Elliott Neco and Jones count towards our homegrown contingent, think they count as youth and we can use them without them counting towards our squad of 25, so that would leave us with just 7, so Ox stays or we need one more, Kelleher joined us 6 years ago, so I'm sure he counts

Quite sure that was the thing with EU players, and that they didn't have to play and train with you or other English, Scottish or Welsh clubs, if you got them when under 18 you could even loan them abroad over 2 or 3 seasons and as they were your player they still counted as homegrown when they turned 21 Edit: No they do have to train with you or another English club, the loan was for something else

If you don't have enough it apparently reduces the squad size you can use, so you can only have a maximum of 17 foreign players in your squad and is you have only 6 HG players, then you're squad will be 23 instead of 25 according to your Sky link
    Last edited by Nineteenx; 26th May 2021 at 04:45 PM.