Page 454 of 659 FirstFirst ... 354404444447448449450451452453454455456457458459460461464504554 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,540 of 6589

Thread: Summer transfer thread

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Aouar or De Paul are best bets for us price wise around £30m.

Both good ages as well at 22 & 26.

I dont believe for one minute we arent signing at least one CM.
    De Paul for me, all day long, I think we're looking at the Turkish player at Milan on a free as a cheaper alternative to De Paul mind, bit more Thiago than attacking midfielder to me, we need to replace Gini too
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post

......................................Alisson(28)
    ......................................Kelleher(22)

Trent(22).................Konate(22)..........Kona te(22)........Robertson(27)
    Gomez(24)..............Matip(29)............Van Dijk(29)......Tsimikas(25)
    N. Williams(20)........Gomez................Phillips. .............N.Williams(20)

.......................................Henderson
    .......................................Fabinho(27)

...........................Thiago(30)............. ????????????

.............Salah(28)................Firmino(29). ...............Mane(29)
    .............Jota(24)....................Jota(24). ..................Jota(24)
    .............Elliot
    Virgil, Konate and Matip all much better the Gomez

Hendo comfortably our best No6 by a distance

Need to move Keita, Oxlade, Shaqiri, Minamino, Origi, Grujic, Wilson and others on NEED a CM controller to replace Gini who can also play No6 remembering Hendo and Fab have both had medium term injuries the past 2 seasons AND one top quality attacking midfielder who can play LCM or RCM

Jota's an option for all front 3 positions and at present our other forward when we play 4312 which we did several times in our run of 8 wins and 2 draws to finish third. Jota's also impressed at RFWD, weirdly I think LFWD, where he played at Wolves is where he has been least effective playing for us

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Havertz went for crazy money and right now it's proved to be right that we passed on him as he's done Jack.
    This did not age well

One goal against a team that plays so wide open at the back you can get a jump jet through. doenst make Havertz a star.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    One goal against a team that plays so wide open at the back you can get a jump jet through. doenst make Havertz a star.
    You have a penchant for knocking quality players, including our own, when they're new to a league (Thiago) or struggling for form Bobby, but the best players deliver when the chips are down

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    You have a penchant for knocking quality players, including our own, when they're new to a league (Thiago) or struggling for form Bobby, but the best players deliver when the chips are down
    who have i knocked of our own?? I like Firmino. But again if he scores 8 goals next season and plays most games we will not win the title
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Lol Havertz only nets the winner in CHelsea's biggest game since they last won the Champions League, great players step up when it matters most

I hope all our lads are watching I EXPECT a Premier and Champions League double next season, no fucking excuses

And no fucking lame ass transfers from FSG and Edwards and none of the fucking sentimentality that saw us not strengthen after winning the Champions league, Origi, Shaq, Keita, Oxlade, Grujic, Wilson all out, permanently, no loans

Top quality or top emerging younger player in for Gini's controller role who can also play at No6 LCM and RCM, with Gravenberch brought in next summer too

Top quality, best available attacking mid available who can play LCM RCM ACM and the BEST available, no pissing around with second or third best options available on a free

1, preferably 2 of the best young emerging quality forwards available, 1 a No9/False 9 hybrid, 1 who can play all 3 positions but more suited to playing LFWD or RFWD

Because all of that is the start of the building for continuing success, with the younger talents adding far greater quality immediately than the players we move on and learning, growing and developing with the incredible players we have remaining, but ageing, from our Champions League and Premier League wins and we need to start making those steps NOW, we've wasted 2 fucking seasons

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Lol Havertz only nets the winner in CHelsea's biggest game since they last won the Champions League, great players step up when it matters most
    Vladimir Smicer likes this

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Vladimir Smicer likes this
    For Smicer it was the biggest opportunity of his life and a chance to make up for years of disappointing returns from him

The much maligned Bobby scored crucial goals to win both games against Spurs and a brace that was crucial in our beating the filthy and provided assists for match winning goals in 3 of our other games, 18 points
    Last edited by Nineteenx; 30th May 2021 at 12:15 AM.