Page 456 of 659 FirstFirst ... 356406446449450451452453454455456457458459460461462463466506556 ... LastLast
Results 4,551 to 4,560 of 6589

Thread: Summer transfer thread

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    They want 50m for him, more of an out and out No9 which would mean making considerable adjustments to how we play, he's no better than Malen or Daka, I;d rather we sign Malen who looks a No9/false 9 hybrid and scores all kinds of goals, including some absolutely incredible ones from outside the area and picks teams mates out very well with great final balls and another young forward, maybe the lad who plays in Denmark who is very reminiscent of the young Mane

Vlahovic is a pretty fine player, but not at that price, if he were 30m tops then maybe
    Who is the lad who plays in Denmark ?

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Who is the lad who plays in Denmark ?
    Kamaldeen Sulemana, bit raw, as was Mane at that age, loads and loads of talent and his fee would be pretty low. and we need to be building for the future and getting players like this in now t ogrow with the incredible core group we already have
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

They want 50m for him, more of an out and out No9 which would mean making considerable adjustments to how we play, he's no better than Malen or Daka, I;d rather we sign Malen who looks a No9/false 9 hybrid and scores all kinds of goals, including some absolutely incredible ones from outside the area and picks teams mates out very well with great final balls and another young forward, maybe the lad who plays in Denmark who is very reminiscent of the young Mane

Vlahovic is a pretty fine player, but not at that price, if he were 30m tops then maybe
    Cheers for the info - I remember Croatia having a Vlahovic in the late 90’s. Good to know it isn’t him at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Cheers for the info - I remember Croatia having a Vlahovic in the late 90’s. Good to know it isn’t him at least.
    I mean FSG like a good bargain but that's probably a bit of a stretch Stevo.

then again he might of got more of a look in than Ben davies

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Could have been akin to another George Weah' s cousin signing!

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    I mean FSG like a good bargain but that's probably a bit of a stretch Stevo.

then again he might of got more of a look in than Ben davies
    Hahaaa... anyone seen him...? Is he even real?

Boom boom

I really think this window should be a looking to the future window, we really need to move on those mids and our forward who don't really fit how we play, spend too much time on the treatment table and barely contribute and replace them with top young generational talents who will contribute more immediately but who also have massive potential to get even better and grow with our core squad of winners, Soumare, Malen and Sulemana all fit that criteria and De Paul would be a brilliant more seasoned addition, although I think FSG are now looking at a third choice option for that attacking midfield role because he's available for free
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Still would not be surprised or disappointed if we signed Sasa K
    https://www.whoscored.com/Players/377271/Show/Sasa-Kalajdzic
    Might not play or start so much but owing to his strength aligned with his height adds another dimension that defenders do not like

I really think this window should be a looking to the future window, we really need to move on those mids and our forward who don't really fit how we play, spend too much time on the treatment table and barely contribute and replace them with top young generational talents who will contribute more immediately but who also have massive potential to get even better and grow with our core squad of winners, Soumare, Malen and Sulemana all fit that criteria and De Paul would be a brilliant more seasoned addition, although I think FSG are now looking at a third choice option for that attacking midfield role because he's available for free
    I cant see us signing the lad from Milan he doesnt have the work rate to play in a Klopp midfield.

My guess is its his agent making out other clubs are after him to get his wages up.

Daka is the lad id sign he is quick, young and over 6ft.

Wonder which side Coutinho will be loaned to this year.

I think if he plays another 10 games for Barca, the company we sold the debt to is due another £20m. So they will likely seek to to avoid him clocking up those 10 extra games, thus not having to pay aforementioned £20m.

Everton? Spurs?
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay