Page 479 of 659 FirstFirst ... 379429469472473474475476477478479480481482483484485486489529579 ... LastLast
Results 4,781 to 4,790 of 6589

Thread: Summer transfer thread

Unfortunately Taksin people can read - you just expose your agenda.

I did not state that FSG were negligent as owners in their entirety - I stated clearly what actions they made or failed to make that were negligent.

But carry on.

And start digging on Rafa

I've joined in a bit late, but it wasn't exactly aimed at you either Taksin, anyone who's posted about not having rich owners and glad we're not like them etc

And I know the current owners aren't the worst, god no looking at others in the league, but it could, and should be better after the recent sucess, who knows maybe we'll spend quite a bit this summer, I doubt though, because of the obvious, covid.'

Obviously it's not just about spending it's getting it right, which the team normally does, but imagine if they had a bit more extra, we could do even better.
    Last edited by Kev0909; 3rd June 2021 at 06:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    That's my point, not your point

So just to be clear

Benitez is an example of 'one of the best' managers unable to do his job because the ownership is more important than the manager in terms of success. That is my case.

Benitez couldn't do his job properly because he had such terrible owners yet he came very close to matching what we have achieved in 5 years with "fantastic"owners and the mighty Jurgen Klopp...

Interesting logic Taksin - very interesting stuff

Get that shovel ready

Yeah but we had stevie G now we've got henderson to be fair

19x enters the room

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    And I know the current owners aren't the worst, god no looking at others in the league, but it could, and should be better after the recent sucess, who knows maybe we'll spend quite a bit this summer, I doubt though, because of the obvious, covid.'

Obviously it's not just about spending it's getting it right, which the team normally does, but imagine if they had a bit more extra, we could do even better.
    This is precisely the point Kev.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Benitez couldn't do his job properly because he had such terrible owners yet he came very close to matching what we have achieved in 5 years with "fantastic"owners and the mighty Jurgen Klopp...
    You still won't ask the simple question comparing our two Champions league wins.

Rafa did come close but with no cigar. And by winning the CL with a rank outsider team.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    This is precisely the point Kev.

If you were saying like Kev that Roman might allow a team to spend a little bit more, there would be no argument. But you're not. You're arguing they are clowns, incompetant and negligent.

That's a different argument. Don"t hide behind Kev's reasonableness now.

If you were saying like Kev that Roman might allow a team to spend a little bit more, there would be no argument. But you're not. You're arguing they are clowns, incompetant and negligent.

That's a different argument. Don"t hide behind Kev's reasonableness now.
    But that is not true is it. I stated when they behaved like clowns and when they were negligent. They are guilty as charged.

end your obsession with being wrong and start digging

tell us how Rafa couldn't do his job despite winning the CL in 2005 - losing the final in 2007 and being semi finalists again in 2008. Facing Roman's Chelsea 3 times out of 4 years in the last 4 of the competition. i know he came close in 2009 with the title and "no cigar" but then it just leaves the single title win in our favour under the current regime and with the current manager.B&Q for you Taksin

What is this thread about?

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    The club could claw back about half of that amount if they were lucky enough to sell all the sick notes we have at the club.
    If we can't sell them.Could save on wages, if we do what they do to horses when they are injured. (bit extreme) but with how FSG work, all for saving every penny.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century